House for sale
37 Bangalow Avenue,
Mona Vale, NSW
4 2 2
Auction, Price Guide $1,700,000
Get Set for Summer! Large Family Home in Prized LocationAuction Location: On site.
When this estate was released in the early 1980s, the first purchasers camped out overnight on their preferred sites so they could guarantee securing them. As time has gone by this tightly held street has maintained its popularity due to the quiet location and the ability to enjoy so much at just a short walk away.
* Great value large family home or renovate and profit in one of Mona Vales most highly prized and central pockets
* Walk to the beach, Mona Vale shops, choice of cafes, Schools, Rowland dog walking park and the famous Flying Fox Park
* In good quality, original condition with freshly painted interiors and brand new carpet
* Sandstone flagged swimming pool positioned perfectly for the afternoon sun
* Superbly spacious floor plan with three separate living rooms and generously proportioned bedrooms
* Lovely and big master bedroom on the main level with walk-in robe, dressing room and ensuite
* Split system air conditioning, ducted vac, gas bayonets and ceiling fans
* Elevated off the street and extremely private with pleasant district vistas
* Double garage with direct internal access into a grand entry foyer
* Perfectly comfortable now however prime for you to profit from an easy modern makeover
* 734sqm low maintenance block with plenty of outdoor entertaining spaces
Brilliant position, quiet street and packed full of potential dont let this one slip through your fingers!
Last updated: 07:01AM on Aug 15th 2017