37 Cambourne Avenue,
St Ives, NSW
SOLD BY DAVID BEVERIDGE!!!Classic home with timeless design and a blissful setting!
Cleverly designed to make the most of its block, this classic home sits high from the street embracing the beauty of Garigal National Park from every level. A much-loved family abode for almost 40 years, it's now ready for a new generation to call it home offering much as is and superb scope for the future. High vaulted ceilings, accents of timber and multiple balconies and terraces all enhance its charms. Its substantial 1,002sqm block incorporates easy care gardens and stunning natural rock features to the rear. A perfect home to raise the family, it sits in a peaceful pocket walking distance to St Ives Park Public, bus to Gordon and bushwalking tracks.
* High timber panelled vaulted ceilings, superb split levels
* Spacious lounge opens directly to the large front deck
* Formal dining, casual dining by the original kitchen
* Separate casual living with bar, fireplace and gas point
* Three upper level spacious bedrooms plus study/4th bed
* Most with robes, master with his and hers robes and ensuite
* Large cellar, storage cupboards and under house storage
* Garden shed, private rear terrace, double lock up garage.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. You should make your own enquiries as to its accuracy.