37 Daru Avenue,
Runaway Bay, QLD
Drastic price reduction...Must be Sold...Act fast to secure this absolute standout opportunityDon't miss this one, this will represent outstanding value with multiple living areas and Broadwater views from this architecturally designed home. Craftsman built in 1998 this 545m2 (59square) home covering three levels features a suspended slab construction and floor plan configuration that includes the option of a separate self-contained living area (see floor plan ). Situated in a prime cul de sac location only 200 bridge free meters to the Broadwater, this is truly one of a kind golden opportunity.
Standout features include:-
* Four spacious bedrooms
* Top level master suite with outstanding Broadwater views
* Granite kitchen with walk-in pantry
* Casual living area with cosy fireplace for winter nights
* Formal lounge and dining room
* Separate media/theatre room or option for 5th & 6th bedrooms
* Relax with ducted air-conditioned comfort
* 20-metre private and sparkling lap pool
* Northeast to water 682 m2 block with 13.55m canal frontage
* Floating finger pontoon for all your boating needs
* Full security throughout with back to base alarm
* Extensive storage throughout
* Low maintenance gardens with automated multi-zoned watering system
* 3 car garage and workshop plus spacious gated off street parking
Put this at the top of your must inspect list today, our sellers have already purchased their next home and instructed all offers to be submitted for consideration.
Please call, sms or email Tony for your private inspection if you're unable to attend the scheduled open home times.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.