House for sale
37 Kestrel Street,
4 3 2
Modern, Contemporary, Luxurious Resort Style LivingThis breathtaking designer home has been beautifully crafted by none other than Metricon Homes - boasting bold colours, rich finishing's & astute attention to detail, it's the perfect home for buyers looking to be impressed.
Located in the highly sought Mansfield school catchment, this prestigious estate offers a highly convenient lifestyle for you and your loved ones. Positioned on a neat, low maintenance 576m2 block in a high-end street, this home has lots of appeal.
First and foremost, this home has an abundance of space for all your living, relaxing and entertaining needs. There are 4 big bedrooms in total, plus lots of open-plan living and dining spaces. Take your cooking to the next level - the massive gourmet kitchen sits in the heart of the central living space and features a huge island counter, sleek modern cabinetry, high quality cooking appliances, stone benchtops and a walk-in butler's pantry.
Surrounding the kitchen is an open-plan living and dining area that features stunning big windows overlooking the tropical gardens. There's also a private media room for more cosy relaxation.
Flowing out from the living space is a breathtaking undercover patio deck and built-in BBQ area. This space is simply stunning - surrounded by luscious gardens, it's the ultimate entertainer's paradise.
Back inside, all 4 bedrooms are luxurious in size with stunning wallpapers and designs. The master retreat features a full walk-in wardrobe, extensive built-in mirrored wardrobe, plush carpet and an exquisite ensuite. All 3 designer bathrooms feature stunning tile work, high quality fittings and luxurious showers, baths and basins.
- This resort-style home will have you feeling like you're on holidays all year round! Here are some other noteworthy features to mention:
- Rendered brick wall for external of the house, with Designa Lava stone tiles cladding for the front portico.
- Feature timber front portico and eave structural elements.
- Architectural Monier Concrete roof tiles.
- Caesar stone benchtop kitchen with waterfall & pantry. Pete Evans double bowl sink with Dorf Inca sink mixer.
- Laminex laminate cupboards.
- Technika Australian design Kitchen appliances.
- Technika Gas cooktop
- Caesar stone for all bathrooms, laundry and amenities benchtop, with designer range basin and tapware.
- Frameless glass shower screen with Chrome Smartile floor waste.
- 2.4m HT wall tiles for all bathrooms and ens.
- 2.4m HT designer doors
- Feature walls in the bedroom and family room throughout.
- Concrete texture retaining walls.
- Timber bi-fold doors
- 2700mm, 2.7HT ceiling
- Fully fenced with Synthetic turf and laser cut screening throughout the garden
- Feature designer BBQ area and gas hot plate
- Rheem Gas hot water system.
- Shelves for pantry and linen cupboard.
- Staggered timber finish floor tiles in main area.
- Victoria Carpets with 10mm foam underlay for all bedrooms
- Exposed Pearl range aggregate driveway
- Premium range Matt Black door set (locks, handle and deadbolt)
- Feature external stone floor tiles
- Timber floor deck throughout the garden.
- Cold Front central ducted air con system.
- Split air con for garage.
- 25yrs Structural Guarantee by Metricon builder.
- Electronic Alarm system
- Automatic garden irrigation system
- Automatic Pump for the water feature at front
- NBN installed
- Central surround sound speaker.
- Feature pendant light throughout
- Slim line Colourbond Water tank
- Fully landscaped with feature pot plants
- Feature timber front gate and planter box.
- Feature Curtains and blind.
- Premium LED light switch.
- Premium range power point.
- All the cooking and electrical appliances are still under 12months manufacture warranty.
Offering a premium lifestyle in one of Rochedale's newest and exclusive locations, this sprawling lowset home is the complete package. The construction is of the highest quality, all of the fittings and fixtures are premium, and the location is outstanding. Inspection of this show stopping home is a must.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we can not guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.
Last updated: 12:09PM on Jan 15th 2019