37 Leura Avenue,
Cute, Charming, Complete, Position Perfect!!Perfect already is this completely renovated family home in one of Hawthorne's most peaceful, family-friendly avenues.
Every inch of this property has been created with the greatest level of care and detail; finished in wonderful style by local interior decorating business Vicky Howard Designs.
The double-storey residence has a beautiful street facade with a white picket fence framing the entrance.
Mature trees act as a privacy screen from neighbours on all sides, so the large north-facing rear entertaining deck is a lovely spot for a meal or drink without being overlooked.
The timber deck extends seamlessly from the open-plan interior living, dining and kitchen space.
This really is the heart of the home, where meals can be prepared while children watch television or friends pull up a seat at the kitchen's granite island bench.
Induction cooking, a combi steam oven and a large pantry make food prep easy.
From the front porch to the rear deck, breezes regularly filter through the home when the windows and bifold doors are open.
Ceiling fans and air-conditioning are available for Brisbane's steamier summer days.
Positioned across both levels are five large bedrooms (one currently used as a study), including an upper floor master bedroom which has a walk-in wardrobe and ensuite.
A welcome surprise is the generous amount of storage, particularly on the lower level where there's also a large family bathroom and a laundry with outside access.
A new magnesium swimming pool is surrounded by timber decking and level lawn, making for another great space to entertain family and friends.
Walk to any number of popular local parks, Hawthorne and Bulimba ferry terminals, Oxford Street's bustling foodie and retail precinct, Hawthorne Road cafes and the cinema, as well as highly regarded local schools.
Please call Tony O'Doherty today for more information on this beautifully renovated family home.
- Renovated character home, quiet Hawthorne avenue, magnesium swimming pool
- Five large bedrooms inc master with WIR and ensuite, family bathroom, generous storage
- Kitchen with granite benchtops, stainless steel appliances, induction cooking
- North-facing rear deck, wide front porch, multiple living/dining areas, powder room, laundry
- Polished timber flooring, air con, ceiling fans, bifold doors, built-in wardrobes, carport
- Desirable address within walking distance to Brisbane River, ferry, schools, cafes and parks