House for sale
37 Lofberg Road,
West Pymble, NSW
3 2 2
Auction 23rd September at 1.30pm
Sun-drenched, Stylish Sanctuary in a Superb LocationA luxurious single level contemporary retreat on approx. 723 sqm will appeal to downsizers and families alike. This stunningly presented residence is set directly opposite Bicentennial Park, with fantastic amenities like Ku-ring-gai Fitness and Aquatic Centre at the doorstep. Enjoy a tranquil yet remarkably convenient bushland setting, minutes stroll to boutique West Pymble Shops, Gordon West Primary and approx. 1.8km to PLC.
Surrounded by deep, fully fenced front and rear gardens, the home's interiors are designed for optimal light and effortless indoor/outdoor entertaining, with an expansive open plan living area set beneath soaring pitched ceilings.
Entertain with ease, with an all-weather alfresco setting gazing privately over child-friendly rear lawns, bathed in sun with a coveted north to rear aspect.
The interiors are near-immaculate, appointed with fittings and finishes of the highest calibre throughout.
- Expansive open plan living, dining and gourmet kitchen
- Magnificent pitched high ceilings, tallowwood timber floors, skylights
- Kitchen with solid granite benchtop, Smeg gas appliances
- All-weather alfresco entertaining terrace with mood light
- Yard with established gardens, custom built cedar cubby
- Three generous bedrooms, master with access to terrace
- Sumptuous spa ensuite with floor-to-ceiling Travertine tiles
- Includes gas heating, underfloor heating in bathrooms, air conditioning
- Automated lighting and water system, CCTV security system
DISCLAIMER: All information contained herein is gathered from sources that we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. This information is not to be used in formalising any decision nor used by nor used by a third party without the expressed written permission of LJ Hooker Gordon.
Last updated: 11:07PM on Sep 21st 2017