House for sale
37 Macdonald Street,
Dicky Beach, QLD
4 3 2
Beachside American Coastal With A Hint Of Mid Century Modern...An interpretation of Hamptons Long Island to suit the Sunshine Coast climate and lifestyle, this brand new builders own residence is a creation of appealing sophistication with hints of Mid Century Modern Palm Springs.
American coastal in its style, this home is situated effortlessly in a tightly held pocket of Dicky Beach, only a short stroll to the Surf Club and café set.
As you step into the home open plan light filled spaces are enhanced with high ceilings, voids, timber french doors and coastal breezes as sheer curtains flow in the breeze. Soft timber look flooring a low maintenance throughout downstairs with stack doors effortlessly integrating indoor outdoor living. There are open sun terraces, enclosed grassed spaces and a covered terrace overlooking the sparkling plunge pool with cascading water feature.
Mid century modern is evident in the kitchen design with navy cabinetry and gold accents enhanced by marble style benches. Featuring a panoramic oven and butlers pantry, adjoining the dining space, the design is focused on casual entertaining spent with family and friends. Opposite the kitchen is also a wine cellar fridge with storage for additional bottles.
The ground level features the fourth bedroom with external access and a full bathroom, ideal for guests or those preferring to live on one level. There is a commercial laundry and an exceptionally large double garage with storage and internal access.
On the second level there is a central rumpus family room with gold plated balustrade, ideal for children as the second living zone, with two queen size bedrooms sharing a dual vanity bathroom and power room.
The master suite comprises the third upstairs bedroom with soaring raked ceilings opening onto a Juliette balcony. The custom fitted dressing room is beyond impressive with makeup stand, custom velvet bench seat, make up stand and a wall of shoe storage, all illuminated by spot lit track lighting. The ensuite offers dual vanities & shower and a free standing bath.
Created by Muir Developments, this outstanding residence boldly takes a step away from traditional Hamptons, inviting a touch of Mid Century Modern Palm Springs, giving the home a contemporary American Coastal appeal and design with a commitment to Sunshine Coast lifestyle living.
Only mere foot steps to the sands of Dicky Beach and the café set of this relaxed coastal community, this home undeniably appeals to those seeking a coastal retreat for permanent enjoyment or as the ultimate understated holiday residence.
- Two Storey Newly Constructed American Coastal Residence
- Proudly Constructed By Muir Developments
- 406m² Private Allotment
- Plunge Pool With Water Feature & Glass Fencing
- Multiple Outdoor Living Zones
- Main Living With Wall Mounted Television
- 2 X Zoned Yamaha Speakers
- High Ceilings Throughout
- Ducted Air-conditioning Throughout
- Entrance With Double French Doors & Double Height Void
- Fourth Bedroom With External Access Downstairs
- Mid Century Modern Inspired Kitchen
- Butlers Pantry
- Designated Wine Fridge & Storage Area
- Custom Fitted Laundry
- Full Third Bathroom Downstairs
- Sheer Curtains Throughout
- Landscaped Rear Gardens With Established Trees
- Stunning Master Suite With Juliette Balcony
- Dual Vanity & Shower Ensuite With Free Standing Bath
- Spectacular Custom Fitted Dressing Room
- Large Upstairs Living Area
- Large Main Bathroom With Dual Vanities + Powder Room
- Extensive Storage Throughout
- Extra Large Double Remote Garage With Storage
- Concrete Pad For Third Vehicle, Boat Or Caravan
- Prestige Beachside Enclave
- Rental Appraisal $850.00 Per Week Approx.
- Three Phase Power
- Walk To Dicky Beach Surf Club
- Close To Private Schooling & Caloundra CBD
- 65 Minutes To Brisbane Airport
- 30 Minutes To Sunshine Coast Airport
An exemplary residence that is sure to impress the most discerning buyer of uncompromising style and design.
Last updated: 01:22PM on Nov 25th 2019