House for sale
37 Macgillivray Street,
3 1 2
Live in, lease or redevelop - opposite parklandA sensational opportunity to create your dream home in Yarralumla, this large block offers a wide street frontage. A solid three bedroom home in good condition, with one set up as a study or home office, lounge, sunroom, bathroom, separate kitchen and laundry. Car accommodation is a double metal carport. Options to live in, rent out or redevelop make this a shrewd investment. Close to the local schools, Yarralumla & Deakin village shops, cafes, restaurants and the lake. Minutes to the Parliamentary triangle, Woden and Civic. This is the perfect location in one of Yarralumla's most prized tree lined streets, to secure your future.
- 941m2 block
- EER 0
- UCV $751,000
- Parkland opposite
- Electric hotplates
- Separate Laundry
- Sunroom- Covered back deck
- Front bedroom/home office
- Bathroom with bath and shower
- Westinghouse oven & hotplates
- Gas hot water
- Mitsubishi Electric "Mr Slim" reverse cycle air conditioning unit
- Double Carport plus metal shed
- Positioned in a sought-after street
- Walking distance to local schools, shops and Lake Burley Griffin.
- Minutes to Woden, Civic and the Parliamentary Triangle.
- Live -in, lease or redevelop .
UCV: $751,000 (approx.)
Land Rates: $2,625.00 p.a
Land Size: 941 m2 (approx.)
Last updated: 09:30AM on Jan 15th 2015