37 Smith Avenue,
Allambie Heights, NSW
Another property sold by Mark Griffiths 0422 444 367Resting high on the ridge-top and indulging in a leafy green vista, this light filled home has been stylishly upgraded to provide a wonderful start for the family. It spills over a mostly single level holding potential to utilise its vast under house areas or add a level (STCA).
Its stylish interiors are complemented by equally appealing outdoor spaces which include a large alfresco terrace and landscaped gardens. Its premier setting is a quick stroll to Westfield Warringah, bus services including the B-Line and golf. Its also close to quality schools and the beach.
• Private from the road, timber floors and high ceilings
• Picture rails, spacious separate living and dining rooms
• Chef's stone kitchen with Miele and Delonghi appliances
• Versatile sunroom with built-in seating and bi-fold windows
• Study nook, three generous bedrooms all with built-in robes
• Modern main bathroom, large and private alfresco terrace
• Expansive under house workshop/storage and 2nd bath
• Beautifully landscaped gardens, level lawns and carport
Water rates $249 per quarter
Council rates $418.30 per quarter
Contact: Mark Griffiths 0422 444 367