House for sale
37 Swanbourne Street,
5 2 4
Home Open Saturday 11.00 - 11.30Positioned in arguably one of Fremantle's most prestigious locations this five bedroom two storey home was born to entertain and designed to be lived. Centrally located it offers lifestyle potential for all and is only a short stroll into the central precinct.
From its quaint picket fence tranquil gardens and peaceful fountain. through to the warm timber floors it reminds you this isn't just a house, it's a home with character and substance.
On 627sqm of prime Fremantle real estate this property presents the ideal opportunity to live just a stone's throw to the coast.
This is the heart of the Fremantle lifestyle, having Monument Hill just down the road, and within walking distance to the city centre, several parks including Stevens Street Park just across the road, and the George Street cafe precinct and the river in close proximity
Rich in history, culture and a plethora of social options, with recent development Fremantle has surged to become a popular hub for young professionals and families in recent years. Great public transport infrastructure, and only a 30 min drive to the Perth CBD, this home is ideally positioned between the ocean, the city and every local convenience you can think of.
Points of Feature:
- Five bedrooms with high ceilings & reverse cycle split system a/c's, two bathrooms.
- Ocean Views from the Balcony.
- Situated on 627sqm Green Title block.
- Large Below Ground Pool with Large Pavilion Patio.
- Timber Floorboards throughout.
- Fremantle cottage ambience set amongst tranquil gardens.
- Conveniently surrounded by parks, schools and amenities.
- Pool cabana designed to impress.
- Renovated bathrooms/laundry complete with modern fittings.
- Generous land size with a huge backyard.
- Room in the Gated driveway for several cars plus 2 car garage.
- 800m to the iconic South Tce Restaurant/Café Strip
- 15 min walk to Fremantle Town Centre
- 15 min drive to Garden City Shopping Centre
- 30 min drive to CBD
This delightful home in a phenomenal location is ready for you to just move in and enjoy. Opportunities like this are becoming scarce in Fremantle, so be sure to pencil in a viewing at 37 Swanbourne Street before the next group of trend-setters beat you to it.
Last updated: 04:11PM on Apr 24th 2019