37 Tyne Street,
Box Hill North, VIC
Exquisite and exceptionalMajestically positioned high on a lovely corner, this gorgeous Edwardian pays tribute to its rich history whilst simultaneously delivering sublime state-of-the-art style.
No expense has been spared to achieve this luxurious outcome, from hardwood floors and 3.3 metre ceilings to the expansive double glazing which embraces the stunning casual living/dining. Premium induction cooking, plus pyrolytic and convection ovens define the quality of the glamorous Corian benchtop kitchen, looking out via massive double sliding doors to decking, landscaping, a workshop/study and 4th bedroom/studio. The enchanting sitting room with gas fireplace is matched with 3 further double bedrooms, a powder room, and a deluxe marble-topped bathroom featuring porcelain tiling, Rogerseller fixtures and a chic open shower.
Step beyond the romantic north verandah to enjoy everything this precinct has to offer. Walk to the hospital, TAFE, Box Hill Central, fine dining, transport, primary schools and Our Lady of Sion College. Zoned for Koonung Secondary College.
* Fully-renovated Edwardian on an elevated corner
* Stunning formal and informal living
* Premium kitchen with Corian surfaces
* Ornamental OFPs and soaring 3.3 metre ceilings with roses
* Spacious attic storage with concealed access ladder
* Ducted heating/air-conditioning and security
* Auto gates to an off-street car space
* Separate side entry to 4th bedroom/studio
* Walk to restaurants, hospital, TAFE and transport
Also visit the stand alone website at: www.37tynestreetboxhillnorth.com
Terms 10% deposit, balance 90 days