House for sale
37 Watkins Road,
4 3 2
OPULENCE PAIRED WITH COMFORTABLE FAMILY LIVINGThe definition of impressive splendour, this spectacular home is generous with its proportions and offers an opulent lifestyle paired with comfortable family living. Reside in the prestigious suburb of Dalkeith and enjoy an incredibly spacious property that exudes magnificence with every detail completed to the highest standard of luxury.
From the leafy outdoor surroundings to the stunning alfresco area, everything in this property was made with a taste for the finer things in life along with contemporary living in mind. The most creative eye for detail oversaw the layout of this dream home with every corner providing home owners with a peaceful space away from the stress of life.
Built to immaculate perfection, this home has strategically positioned windows that allow natural light to pour throughout the grand residence. Visitors to the home are welcomed with an elegant staircase that leads to the upper level, along with the entertainment quarters of the home just down the corridor.
On the top floor, a private sanctuary is offered to those who inhabit the lavish master bedroom as it is perfectly nestled away from the rest of the home. A separate oasis, this room has an open plan walk-in wardrobe and bathroom along with a second wardrobe.
A secondary bedroom can be found on the top floor and overlooks the tranquil Watkins road, as you make your way out of this room a fourth bedroom/study room can be found to your right and a quaint bathroom to your left. The third bedroom can be found on the ground floor and is practical in its placement as it sits beside the entrance and across from the two-car garage.
On the ground floor, residents can also enjoy a state of the art open plan kitchen that offers ample storage space and an electronic stove. Also on the ground floor is the gorgeous dining area and a comfortable living area for those who have hosting on the cards. A theme that cannot be escaped, is the views of the property's romantic surroundings.
Resident's will never be short of entertainment options as family members can enjoy an amazing home theatre situated right next to the entrance, a primary living area near the kitchen that offers gorgeous views of the backyard along with an external studio space that acts as another home theatre.
For those summer afternoons that demand a day spent outdoors, the alfresco area of this property offers resident's bountiful activity space where days can be lost with the rich company of family and friends. The alfresco area comes with a stove, oven, dishwashing machine and plenty of space to entertain. The garden and glamourous poolside area will leave you lost for words as the romantic design is perfect in day or at night spent under the stars.
This ideal family home is close to Dalkeith Primary School and High School and is less than a 15 minutes' drive to the prestigious Christ Church Grammar School.
This impressive property is quietly situated amongst tranquillity and offers the best that life has to offer.
- Entrance foyer
- Aircon - this can be controlled in most rooms
- Ample storage throughout the property
- Smart wiring that can be controlled by a mobile device
- Sonos sound system throughout the property
- 4 x generously proportioned bedrooms
- Master bedroom's bathroom has double basin sink and spa style bathtub
- 2 x parking with a secure drive way for more parking space along with ample street parking
- A spacious front yard that have lights that automatically turn on upon dusk
- The property was built to be child safe with no sharp edges present
- The property has custom built cabinets to suit the budding family lifestyle
- Primary home theatre to the right of the entrance - this room has a surround sound system and custom made cabinets for ample storage and premium aesthetic value
- Extra studio room with attached toilet is located in a separate section from the rest of the property and serves as another home theatre.
- 1 x heated swimming pool with attached jacuzzi that is sectioned off with a glass fence
- 1 x Open plan kitchen with dark brown marble benchtops, ample storage space, electronic stove with De Dietrich induction appliance and views of the alfresco with glass windows that open up.
- 1 x Laundry with plenty of storage and wall units for washing machine and dryer along with second downstairs toilet situated besides the laundry room.
- 1 x Living area with fireplace and bifold doors that lead to the outside
- 1 x Dining area with views of the pool and leafy outside area and stunning chandelier on top
- Upstairs storage unit in the corridor in front of the bathroom
- 1 x upstairs fourth bedroom/study room with views of the street and glass cabinets with plenty of storage
Last updated: 11:19AM on Sep 14th 2018