37 Wylarah Way,
WELL LOCATED TRANQUIL RURAL MANORSet on 2ha (5 acres) of natural bushland, this beautifully presented property offers the Australian dream of an immaculate home nestled in a natural bushland paradise.
You will feel relaxed the moment you see and smell the mature leafy Peppermints on the lush front lawn. Shady verandahs and landscaped gardens welcome you home.
Beautifully renovated to exacting standards, the four bedroom home offers relaxing vistas from every aspect. The stunning living areas boast gleaming Marri timber floors, soaring high ceilings with exposed beams and a wonderful mix of natural materials. Warm your toes by the double-sided fireplace, which creates a welcoming ambience for your winter getaways.
This is the perfect place to 'get back to nature', offering open plan living areas, a renovated kitchen boasting stone benchtops and quality new appliances, open plan dining, large light-filled lounge, very spacious bedrooms, luxurious bathrooms, and crisp modern style with a country touch.
Watch the stars while you cool off in the outdoor Ozone spa on balmy summer evenings. The large alfresco deck is the perfect place to while away the hours, and you can cook up a treat in the wood fired pizza oven or relax around the fire pit.
The 5 acres of private land, just off Commonage Road, is a swathe of mostly untouched bushland which is home to Fairy Wrens, Willy Wagtails and a host of native wildlife. There are wineries, restaurants, galleries and cafes nearby, and you're just a few minutes from laid back Dunsborough.
Head for the calm beaches of Meelup and Dunsborough, or search out the big waves at Smiths Beach and Yallingup. The South West is your playground!
* Marri floorboards, soaring ceilings and double sided fireplace
* 5 private acres just off Commonage Road
* Large living and dining areas, plus second lounge
* Stunning Hamptons style kitchen with white stone benches, quality new appliances
* Four large bedrooms, two luxe bathrooms
* Ample built in storage, laundry
* Ceiling fans, quality window treatments
* Shady wrap around verandahs
* Paved alfresco areas, fire pit with gravel surrounds
* Ozone spa with glass pool fencing
* Double lock up garage, large 12m x 6m powered shed
* Landscaped gardens on full reticulation from bore
* Large 150,000L rainwater tank, natural pond, pump house
For further information contact your South West Real Estate Agent, Stewart Bettenay on 0409 688 205.