Rural for sale
3712 Clay Wells Rd,
0 0 0
"Rorchach" - 3712 Clay Wells Road, Furner SA.Description
"Rorchach" is an ideally located grazing allotment of the Clay Wells Road, in the Furner Region. Furner is known for its heavy carrying properties with consistent rainfall and excellent underground water, "Rorchach" is no exception.
Located 80kms North of Mt Gambier, 52kms East of Robe and 48kms West of penola it is centrally located to all the South East livestock markets as well as Adelaide and Melbourne Markets.
The property is a warm allotment with plenty of natural bushland to break up the cold and wet winters. Excellent pastures with a good stand of Phalaris and clovers over the property and with the 100 acre centre pivot the added bonus of a significant lucerne stand.
The property includes a 363 megalitre water licence to support the current pivot area as well as the possibility of expansion.
The property includes:
- 4 Stand raised board shearing shed
- Steel – Prattley Sheep yards
- Concrete toilet block
- 10 x 16 m Machinery shed concrete floor and workshop area
- 21 x 9 m hay shed
- Timber/Pipe cattle yards
- 19 x 6m Sundry shed with earth floor
- 100 Acre Pivot
- Valley Centre Pivot – Re-piped approx.4 years ago.
- Cummins Diesel Engine - Hrs
- 2016/2017 potatoes grown on Pivot Area.
- Water Test @ (Copy Attached)
- Pivot bore tested to 65000 gallons per hour.
- 80 Acres of Ex Bluegum Plantation
- 11 acres of Ex Pinus Radiata
- Approximately 190-200 Acres of Native Bushland
- 110kg per hectare of single super over grazing land.
- 343,980 kl Water Licence
- Currently running approximately 2200 ewes and lambs
- 10% deposit at the fall of the hammer unless otherwise agreed.
- Settlement 1st of September 2019.
- All fixed assets
- Two Silos
- Sheep Ramp
Property Code: 629
Last updated: 02:04PM on Apr 10th 2019