Rural for sale
372 Carters Road,
Margaret River, WA
3 1 0
$1.335M GST free
Rural 26ha in Margaret River : Lifestyle and IncomeImmaculate 26ha rural property in the heart of the Margaret River Wine Region, only a few minutes drive from the Margaret River township, with improvements, water, and quality soils to support horses, livestock and lifestyle farming.
An open plan style house with verandahs, a north aspect and karri treed outlook - neat, tidy and comfy.
The property features:
• Timber/framed 3 bed, 1 bath home, well maintained, overlooking the property. Open plan living with bi-fold doors opening onto verandahs, jarrah floor boards throughout
• 2 sheds - a 19m x 13m shed with workshop and concrete flooring, plus a 13m x 6m shed with power, concrete floor and enclosed workshop
• The farm comprises a homestead paddock with the house, 2 sheds, fruit trees, veggie gardens, soak and grazing area
• 8 paddocks with good fencing, shelter, shade, good soils and water, cattle yards with ramp and central lane/race way
• Water - the farm features a soak dam with windmill, a well with a solar "Lorentz" submersible pump, 1x 90,000L house tank, 1x 50,000L shed tank, a 9,000L garden tank and 1x 90,000L paddock tank
• Possible chalet approval
NB. The price is GST free - sold on a Farm to Farm basis. If the Buyer does not wish to continue farming on the land, the price will be increased by the applicable GST. For further information contact Agent.
The gently undulating land boasts rural living and income - a fabulous lifestyle
Last updated: 11:11PM on Jul 27th 2017