House for sale
373 Lady Gowrie Drive,
3 2 4
Executive Seafront LivingExecutive style living awaits, here in Oceanside Osborne. Perhaps you're keen to swap city streets for soothing seafront views, but still seek refined, luxurious living. If so, look no further.
This custom built one owner luxurious home boasts a captivating architectural open floor plan which encompasses two levels. Each floor offers a clever and functional use of space for the whole family.
2.7-meter-high ceilings, as well as the majestic six-meter high water feature in the atrium, are just some of the luxurious design features that bring the outdoors in. When one kitchen isn't enough, why not include one on each level making entertaining under the rear alfresco area a breeze?
Handsome Jarrah flooring throughout the upstairs kitchen, dining and living room with beautiful soft carpets throughout the bedrooms. Downstairs hallway, kitchen and living finished in a luxurious light porcelain tile. Top-quality inclusions, such as Fisher and Paykel dishwashers, stone worktops, and commercial-grade windows and frames, attest to the deluxe feel of this three-bedroom home. Two bedrooms can be found on the ground floor, while the main bedroom one floor up offers sea views and impresses with its walk-in-robe and en suite with dual vanities.
Property features include:
- Garage features auto panel lift door
- Parking for up to four cars
- Purpose-built rear alfresco entertaining
- Tranquil atrium at the side
- Stunning sea views in & out
- Roll-down blinds on tiled balcony
- NBN connectivity
- Ground floor bathroom features deep spa bath
- 2.5 bathrooms, including powder room
- Ducted reverse cycle air & gas log fire
- Video intercom & auto door release
- Artificial turf, complimented by raised garden beds
- 2 Pac cabinetry throughout
- No expenses spared with a solid concrete second level floor
- Stainless steel gutters
- Alarm system
- Stylish gas fire place for those cold winter nights
- Beautiful Jarrah stair case with custom made glass gates for those with small children
Sit and watch the cruise liners come into dock or ride to Semaphore along the scenic bike path, located just across the road. Opt for leisure time at the recreation paths opposite, as well as the placid stretch of beach. The local Railway Station, for easy city access, is just 1.8km away. The Cruising Yacht Club is just up the road. There are numerous options for childcare and schooling within just ten minutes. This truly is a sensational seaside find.
Contact Kate Smith today on 0419 183 371 to arrange an inspection.
*If a land size is quoted it is an approximation only. You must make your own inquiries as to this figures accuracy. Raine & Horne Semaphore (Kate Eliza Real Estate Pty Ltd) does not guarantee the accuracy of these measurements. All development enquiries and site requirements should be directed to the local govt. authority.
*Purchasers should conduct their own due diligence and any information provided here is a guide and should not be relied upon.
Last updated: 04:33PM on Feb 15th 2018