Rural for sale
378 Butchers Road,
South Isis, QLD
2 2 25
PRIME RED SOIL ORCHARD 470 ACRE - 253 ACRES UNDER NETThis magnificent property presents a unique opportunity for a wide variety of horticulture enterprises including but not limited to; Tree crops such as;
Avocado, Mango, Lychee, Figs, Macadamia, Small crops and Flower production.
* 3 FREEHOLD TITLES, Approx. 190HA or 470acres
* Approx. 95ha/235 acres under netting
* Approx. 33.6ha/83 acres fallow, balance of land grazing or bushland
* Currently growing approx. 63,000 nectarine, plum and peach trees
* Approx. 100 megalitre dam, 462 Megalitres Sunwater Water allocation
* Packing shed 15m x 42m with 2 cold rooms - 1 quick cool,
* 2 bed colonial farm managers residence
* 2 x pump sheds, Pump on dam - 3 phase.
Located approximately 3.5hrs north of Brisbane in the Bundaberg Region, water security and crop diversity has proven it is one of the largest production horticulture regions in Australia growing a diverse range of healthy nutritious fruits, vegetables, nuts and herbs. The region is estimated to have an annual farm gate value of more than $500 million, injects over $1 billion into the local economy and plays an integral role in the nation's food security and exporting worldwide.
Steeped in farming tradition, the Bundaberg Region has long been a sought after destination for food production given its near perfect climate and water security.
Since 2004, the Bundaberg region's farm gate production has doubled in value! There has also been massive growth in value-added products and the region has the capacity to continue this industry growth.
Dont miss your opportunity to secure a foothold in this booming agriculture region.
TAKE THE VIRTUAL TOUR: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tv2AcxjB5A4
Last updated: 10:19PM on Aug 1st 2019