House for sale
379 Brunswick Road,
6 2 0
TWO Separate Dwellings, One Hell Of An Opportunity!Superbly located dual living in Brunswick’s heart - positioned for absolute convenience with buses practically at your door, city trams, acres of parkland and all of Sydney Road’s exciting entertainment, bars, pubs, fine dining, cafe culture and eclectic shopping just minutes walk away, and of course, one of the world’s best cities in just a 10 minute commute!
But aside from its location, this impressive entry to the Brunswick marketplace offers a multitude of rewarding opportunities for a wide range of buyers.
Occupying a 444sqm (approx.) allotment, this classic representation of Brunswick’s character offers not just one, but TWO completely separate dwellings - a large four bedroom home at the front and a detached, two level, two bedroom unit at the rear - collectively returning a massive combined rental income of $3585.00 per calendar month ($827 per week / $43,020 per annum!). Both on monthly tenancies.
A beautiful, spacious home and unit with a combined SIX bedrooms, that can easily bend and flex to accommodate families of any configuration or stage of life. Excellent for dually accommodating elderly relatives or adult children semi-independently, whilst still remaining ‘under the same roof’.
Fantastic for families, city professionals, couples, downsizers or lifestyle seekers to live in either dwelling and rent out the other for additional income or to fast-track their capital growth.
For business owners, the unit presents an exciting canvas to be recreated into the ultimate, dream-come-true home office!
- Current rent return: $2,412 per calendar month / $556 per week
- Solid, double brick construction
- 4 enormous bedrooms
- Bathroom and laundry combined with shower, bath & separate toilet
- Spacious living and dining zones with a kitchen at the hub.
- Sliding doors opening outdoors
- Beautiful garden courtyard
- Ducted gas heating throughout
- 3 original fireplaces - two in bedrooms and one in dining
- Original period detailing and features: high ceilings, leadlight windows, box window
- Flexible floor plan, can be reconfigured as 3 bedrooms and 2 separate living zones
- Driveway parking
TWO BEDROOM UNIT:
- Current rent return: $1,173 per calendar month / $270 per week
- Completely separate / detached dwelling with private entry
- Solid double-brick construction
- 2 enormous bedrooms, one on each level
- Bathroom / laundry combined
- Spacious open plan living, dining and kitchen
- Opening to private courtyard from living and downstairs bedroom
- Adaptable floor plan - great for a large home office, man-cave, studio or teenage retreat
Last updated: 02:01PM on Dec 12th 2017