37A Starkey Street,
Location Location LocationPhone Enquiry ID:35494
This architect designed luxury two storey duplex holds a coveted address, in the heart of this highly sought after suburb. Ideally placed for transport links direct to the City, schools, sporting facilities and shops, this is a great opportunity not to be missed. Situated minutes from lifestyle attractions, schools and city transport.
Positioned on a North facing block, it exudes a contemporary atmosphere with stylish finishes. At the centre of the home is the open plan kitchen with adjacent living area flowing directly to the outdoor covered entertaining terrace. This home, having been recently refurbished, is ready to move straight into and enjoy.
- Master Bedroom with spacious walk-in robe, ensuite & private balcony.
- Three other bedrooms – two with built-in robes
- Full family bathroom
- Magnificent formal lounge/dining space with Cathedral ceiling
- Easy care private and child friendly front and rear gardens with rainwater storage tanks
- Sizeable double garage with internal entry and storage area
- Separate laundry area with side access
- Conveniently located near to Forestville Shopping Centre, Melwood Oval playing fields and the new Northern Beaches Hospital - opening 2018
- Killarney Heights High School and Forestville Public School catchment areas.
Note: Entry to property from Cannons Parade.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy. However, we cannot guarantee it. All interested parties should make & rely upon their own enquiries.