House for sale
38 Branksome Gardens,
City Beach, WA
4 3 2
Suits Buyers from $5 million
Be one of only a few fortunate enough to share this extraordinary position ...Situated in the prestigious South City Beach precinct, this property redefines the cliché where location really is everything.
Where else in Perth can you boast ocean and parkland views stretching 270 degrees in the quiet and exclusive enclave that is South City Beach?
Just imagine the lifestyle that awaits … your mornings will never be the same again as you enjoy, within a millisecond, shoeless strolls along a pristine beach which has been ranked as one of the best beaches in the Perth metropolitan area (voted by WA Tourism).
Why not participate as a family at the new state-of-the-art Surf Club, enjoy world class dining along the oceanfront precinct where you have a choice of the Hamptons, Odyssea, the Rise Pizzeria and Clancy’s Fish Bar?
The orientation of the home frames a kaleidoscope of activity, be it the change in seasons or beachcombers alike on the west side, or views on the east side encompassing Bold Park.
Infuse your well-being with daily walks or runs along the coast - absorbing those negative ions will insist you sleep like a newborn.
Not only do you have an aquatic playground on your doorstep but also the magnificent Jubilee Park and City Beach Oval where the kids and dogs can go crazy.
There are an abundance of recreational facilities on your doorstep including the popular and totally rebuilt (at a cost of $5 million) Bold Park Aquatic Centre together with the $12 million Wembley Golf Course development which features the new Swing Driving Range with 80 fully automated bays spread over two storeys, together with hospitality wing. The Boulevard Shopping Centre refurbishment is now complete with a 24/7 IGA to supply all of your everyday needs together with a number of dining experiences. This overlooks Beecroft Park and is a staple in summer as you hang up your apron and kick back and relax with newfound friends. The Floreat Forum Shopping Centre offers over 80 specialty stores, with some of the bigger name brands with both of the major supermarkets, Good Life Fitness and an impressive selection of eateries at the eastern wing of the Centre, including the Boulevard Bar and Restaurant, V Burger Bar, Health Freak Café, Davvero Caffe, The Sushi, The Source and other food choices on offer. If entertaining for that special dinner party, make a list and set-out to be seduced by the many gourmet delights at Floreat Fresh two kilometres away.
Situated on an 831 m2 block and touted as the consummate entertainer with 626 m2 under the roof, we invite you to view this Oswald home built in 2006 where you can expect all those extras like:
* Obscenely high ceilings
* Solid feature timber doors sourced from India and Indonesia with a 500 year old teak beam garnered from a temple in Java
* Exquisite open tread timber stairwell connects both levels of the home
* C Bus lighting throughout
* Gatehouse and monitored security system
* Smart wiring
* Balinese inspired landscaping with established trees surround the most beautiful pool area including gas heating complete with swim-jets
* The choice to entertain inside or out and on both a small and large scale
* Contemporary master suite located on the upper level offering privacy, luxurious ensuite bathroom and walk-in-wardrobe
* Working from home is a dream with an office positioned nearby for peace and quiet
* The three adult-size bedrooms are serviced by two bathrooms
* Large games room perfect for a bustling family
* The fifth bedroom/gym creates even more options
* Reserve and beach access directly from the back gate of the home
* WA Blackbutt timber and travertine floors throughout
* Reverse-cycle air-conditioning
* Gas fireplace
Last updated: 08:26PM on Nov 1st 2017