House for sale
38 Fyfes Road,
5 3 6
Flat & Usable Equestrian Gem in Gilston's Premium Acreage Street!Beautifully manicured acreage nestled on the foothills of the Gold Coast Hinterland in one of Gilston's finest streets, we present 38 Fyfes Road. This picturesque piece of Gold Coast real estate is perfectly located within minutes of local shopping centres and M1 Motorway access, 15 Minutes to Robina Town Centre, 20 Minutes to Pacific Fair and the city living of Broadbeach. An array of local schools are easily accessible and the Mudgeeraba Pony club is a mere 12 minutes away.
Open your private, electric gated entrance to come down the tree lined driveway and be welcomed by your landscaped surrounds and warm homestead to match. At 34 & 39 years of age, the owner's horses have had the luxury of lavish green grass year round, two fully fenced paddocks with a double stable facility and a beautiful mango tree offering an abundance of shade. A third grazing paddock is readily available to embrace the privately accessed Nerang Riverside which you also have unlimited pumping right to.
- Double brick construction
- 5 Bedrooms, 3 bathroom
- 2x Bedrooms with Ensuite, Master with large walk through robe
- Large & bright stone topped kitchen with Westinghouse appliances
- Open plan living
- Ducted air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
- Wood Fireplace with Slate feature wall
- Additional fully functional, air conditioned office separate from the home (Man Cave)!
- Fitted Westinghouse Mini Bar
- Timber and Tiled flooring
- Outdoor entertainment area with Bali pergola hut and deck.
- In ground, fully fenced swimming pool.
- Ample parking for several cars Inc. 12m x 7.5m three door, Steel-Line shed with mezzanine level & reserve water tank.
- Established landscaped gardens.
Buyers looking for horse friendly acreage or the ultimate tranquil lifestyle 38 Fyfes Road, Gilston is one well worth an inspection. Please do not hesitate to enquire for further information and inspection times.
Last updated: 02:06PM on Sep 18th 2018