House for sale
38 Fyfes Road,
5 3 6
Price on Application
Rare Equestrian find in Gilston's premium Acreage street!Beautifully manicured acreage nestled on the foothills of the Gold Coast Hinterland in one of Gilston's finest streets, we present 38 Fyfes Road. Perfectly located within minutes of local shopping centres and M1 Motorway access, 15 Minutes to Robina Town Centre, 20 Minutes to Pacific Fair and the city living of Broadbeach. An array of local schools are easily accessible and the Mudgeeraba Pony club is a mere 12 minutes away.
This picturesque piece of Gold Coast real estate is ideally equipped for the budding equestrian and acreage lovers. Welcomed by an electric gated, tree lined statement entrance that can be monitored and operated from the homestead. The property is currently home to horses who have the luxury of two fully fenced paddocks with a double stable facility, pumping rights to the Nerang River, a beautiful mango tree in the large paddock offering an abundance of shade. An additional grazing paddock embracing the privately accessed riverside, all paddocks and grazing areas have pristine, lush grass all year round.
- Double brick construction
- 4 bedrooms + Study, 3 bathroom
- 2x En-suited bedrooms
- Large & bright stone topped kitchen with Westinghouse appliances
- Open plan living
- Ducted air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
- Wood Fireplace with Slate feature wall
- Additional fully functional, air conditioned office separate from the home (Man Cave)!
- Fitted Westinghouse Mini Bar
- Timber and Tiled flooring
- Outdoor entertainment area with Bali pergola hut and deck.
- In ground, fully fenced swimming pool.
- Ample parking for several cars Inc. 12m x 7.5m three door, Steel-Line shed with mezzanine level & reserve water tank.
- Established landscaped gardens.
Buyers looking for horse friendly acreage or the ultimate tranquil lifestyle, 38 Fyfes Road, Gilston is one well worth an inspection. Please do not hesitate to enquire for further information and inspection times.
Last updated: 10:30AM on Jul 16th 2018