House for sale
38 Gilgandra Street,
5 4 3
Park Side LuxurySituated in one of Brisbane's most prestigious streets, this brand new home is the latest architectural offering from Element Property Developments. A new level of finish that is unparalleled in all facets of style, luxury and cutting edge design. Conveniently located just 6 kilometres from the CBD, this intuitively crafted, open plan residence is proudly positioned to capture a perfect northerly aspect and views across Mansfield Park.
- 5 Large bedrooms featuring an enormous luxury Master Suite, custom his & hers dressing room, magnificent ensuite and large window overlooking the void and park
- Separate bedroom located on the entry level
- 4 Bathrooms including 3 stunning ensuites
- Expansive open plan living areas of grand proportions featuring a breathtaking 5.7 meter high feature wall, fireplace and soaring high ceilings that take in private green outlooks
- Custom designed gourmet kitchen featuring butler’s pantry, breakfast bar and a full array of European appliances including double oven,microwave, integrated dishwasher and a double integrated fridge and freezer
- Extensive use of natural stone throughout including floor to ceiling feature walls and large format quartz tiles throughout
- Spectacular outdoor entertainment areas that allow seamless transition of indoor and outdoor living
- Thriving with the latest technology throughout, including CCTV security cameras, digital smart locks, fingerprint scanner safe and Daikin smart air conditioning
- Custom in ground swimming pool featuring led mood lighting and a state of the art child safety alarm system
- Fully landscaped gardens including 3 metre high feature trees, outdoor mood lighting and gatehouse
- An impeccable design encompassing space, privacy, outdoor living and low maintenance living
- 3 car lock up underground garage with storage
- 6 Kilometres to the Brisbane CBD
- Inside the catchment zone for some of Brisbane's highest regarded primary & secondary schooling such as St Peters Lutheran, BBC, Brigidine Girls, Ambrose Tracey, and Ironside State School.
- Walking distance to Indooroopilly train station, direct bus lines to the CBD, St Lucia Hillstone Golf Club, parklands, restaurants, cafes and the Indooroopilly shopping precinct.
- Moments to Toowong Village, University of Queensland, Wesley Hospital and Suncorp Stadium.
- Approximately 20 minutes to Brisbane Domestic & International Airport Terminals.
This is a rare opportunity to secure the keys to a brand new, lavish and convenient inner-Brisbane home from one of Australia's premium builders. 38 Gilgandra Street embodies ground breaking "on-trend" architectural practicality with a heightened level of warmth and opulence rarely offered in today's market place. A visual inspection is a must to fully appreciate this stunning residence.
*Please provide a contact number with your enquiry. A floor plan will be provided upon request.
Last updated: 10:13AM on Mar 21st 2019