House for sale
38 Mooro Drive,
Mount Claremont, WA
4 2 3
Best Area Value - Calling All Family Buyers!The Phone Code for this property is: 69646. Please quote this number when phoning or texting.
Now priced at virtually 'land value'!
You won't find better value for $$ anywhere in the western suburbs for a family sized home.with similar renovated properties in the area sold from 1.2m. on a generous 768sqm landholding. Wonderfully central location adjacent John XXIII College, numerous other primary & secondary schools & colleges, sporting facilities, parks, ovals, shops, transport and the beach.
- Solid 4 bed x 2 bath single level home.
- 2 spacious living zones.
- Double garaging plus further 'covered' parking if required.
- Easy flowing indoor to outdoor entertaining.
- Pristine salt water swimming pool.
- Fun outdoor spa & pavilion.
- Ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning.
- New carpets.
-brand new hot water system
- Plenty of space to create grassy expanses for the kids.
LAND & LOCATION:
- Elevated 768sqm landholding.build in 1987
- Expansive 25m Northern frontage.
- Just metres away from John XXIII College.
- Also in the Shenton College catchment area.
- Prime central locale.
council fee :2416.64 last year
Make your offer as this WILL BE SOLD!
NOTE: furniture and paint is different from picture .we will detail clean the property and clean swimming pool free before settlement.
we are happy to meet building and pest condition
spa facility not working,it happen since we had the house.
Whilst every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, For Sale By Owner (forsalebyowner.com.au Pty Ltd) cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective buyers or tenants need to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any pertinent matters.
Last updated: 02:31PM on Nov 21st 2019