House for sale
38 Myocum Downs Drive,
4 3 3
$1,600,000 to $1,750,000
Rural living with a low-maintenance lifestyleAttractive gardens invite you in, as you enter the drive to this property in sought after Myocum. Set on 10 acres with lovely rural vistas this is a must inspect.
Featuring 3 double bedrooms all with BIR's, the main with large ensuite, formal living and dining area, large sunny kitchen with granite benchtops opening to an informal meals area and sunroom, separate laundry, main bathroom with bath and separate shower, home office/studio/rumpus or extra bedroom with additional separate entrance.
There is an additional separate studio from the main house, perfect for guest accommodation or a teenagers retreat with ensuite.
A lovely tiled verandah wraps around the rendered house, extending to an entertaining area that captures the Summer breezes from the north-east and overlooks the in-ground salt water pool.
Abundant storage areas are located in the double lock-up garage and 10m x 14m utility shed.
Freshly painted internally, families will love the low-maintenance lifestyle and 4 bedrooms this property offers!
Only minutes to Mullumbimby, perfect for a country getaway with good access to towns, beaches, schools (school bus at the gate) and facilities.
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning in the living and main bedroom, ceiling fans throughout
- Additional hot water service to separate guest/studio accommodation
- Optional community water supply available
- 2 x 20,000 and 1 x 40,000 litre tanks
- Large citrus and tropical fruit orchard
- Lovely gardens with many native and exotic species
- 3 phase power in shed, extra height perfect for caravan/boat storage
- 10 usable acres
- Onsite septic sewerage
- Security doors and insect screens throughout
- In-ground salt water pool with new pump
- 167 metre street frontage
- House is extensively tiled and has quality carpet throughout
Council Rates: $1774.32 per year.
Last updated: 01:26PM on Jan 3rd 2019