House for sale
38 O'ferrals Road,
5 4 2
Offers over $1.6 million considered
Substantial Luxury Residence with Stunning Marina ViewsExhibiting luxury and opulence from every cornice and balustrade, this exceptional water front home features the finest quality throughout. Perfectly positioned on an apex of the marina, this property has some of the best 180 degree views that Darwin has to offer. Featuring a huge variety of living and entertainment spaces coupled with this exceptional location, this stunning property will appeal to families seeking stylish inner city living with no compromises.
Entering through the formal entrance you will be blown away by the space, features and views that the ground floor of this home has on offer. To the right of the entrance a fifth guest bedroom with ensuite bathroom, ideal for visitors, home office or live in grandparents. To the left a formal living space which is currently used as a rumpus games room by the current owners. Continuing on you will come to the main living area, the huge family room and dining area opening out to the Bali style entertaining area and pool. The kitchen is a chefs dream with stone benchtops, quality appliances and again capturing the marina views while you cook up a storm. The fourth bathroom, internal laundry and a walk in pantry are also features on the ground floor.
Up the gorgeous staircase you will find a total of 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 balconies and another spacious living area. All bedrooms are very generous in size and feature built in robes and air-conditioning. The main bedroom is perfectly positioned, looking out at the marina and opening on to a full length verandah, a lovely spot to enjoy a coffee and read a book. The main bedroom features a generous ensuite bathroom with stand alone shower and a corner spa bath as well a walk in wardrobe.
Externally this property features a lovely landscaped front yard, double remote garage with ample parking. A pontoon down on the water is another option for entertaining guests as well as a marina berth offering access by boat straight into Darwin harbour.
List of features Include:
- Entry into the foyer reveals high ceilings throughout the central living space, with cool porcelain tiles underfoot and a large games room
- Spacious open-plan living and dining area is impressive in size and contemporary style, fitted with ceiling fans, modern downlights and split-system cooling
- Stylish modern kitchen has the full range of stainless-steel appliances: dishwasher, underbench oven, gas-hob cooktop and canopy rangehood
- A walk-in pantry, glossy white cabinetry with contrasting dark stone benchtops and matching splash back provide even more refinement
- Downstairs area also has a large internal laundry, plenty of storage and fourth bathroom
- The upstairs bathroom comes equipped with inbuilt bath, glass-screen shower and modern double basin vanity, plus storage
- Additional living space is provided by the upstairs family living room, with adjoining balcony
- Four generous upstairs bedrooms, three with mirrored built-in wardrobes
- King-sized master bedroom has direct access to a well-appointed balcony that offers picture-perfect sunset views over the water
- Main bedroom features a large walk-in wardrobe and full en suite with glass-topped double basin vanity, glass screen shower and large corner spa
- Equally large downstairs guest bedroom has built-in robe, plus ensuite ideal for a teenager, guest room or live in grandparents
- Sliding glass doors lead from the downstairs living space out to a sizeable undercover patio, with a near by deck and bali hut area for additional entertainment options
- Backyard also includes a resort-style pool, surrounded by landscaped tropical gardens, set against a stunning ocean backdrop
- Staircase leads down to a large private berth, pontoon with access straight out into the Darwin harbour
- Ample internal storage and remote-controlled double garage are additional features
- Surrounded by quality homes in a family friendly area with parks, playgrounds and walking paths
Not only is this exceptional waterfront residence immaculately presented and maintained, but is also located moments away from restaurants, Parap Markets and Darwin CBD. Experience the lifestyle others dream of in this luxurious home, located in one of Darwin's most prestigious and desirable suburbs.
Area Under Title: 1010m2
Last updated: 02:18PM on Sep 22nd 2017