House for sale
385 Marion Street,
Georges Hall, NSW
6 4 3
Expression of Interest
2 Brilliant Houses - 790 m2 block with 18.9m frontagePresenting a truly rare opportunity to purchase a residence of outstanding quality and impeccable presentation. Offering versatile living options and an incredible list of features, this impressive home, consisting of 2 dwellings, is designed to provide numerous possibilities for your luxurious living style and an option for extra income.
The main house features:
- Double storey, 4 large bedrooms, all with built-ins
- Main bedroom with en-suite
- Total 3 ultra modern bathrooms
- 2 spacious formal lounges
- Separate formal dining area
- Extra study or entertainment area
- State-of-the-art kitchen with a 5 gas burner cooktop, sphashback and soft close cabinets.
- Finest quality stainless steel appliances, including a dishwahser, and 40 mm Caesarstone bench tops
- Ducted air conditioning and energy efficient downlights throughout
- High quality solar panels
- Landscaped front and back yard
- Large remote lock up garage and dual driveways offering easy access and parking for another 4 cars
- Flooring is a mix of bamboo timber and tiles which suits each area perfectly.
The modern house at the back, Council Approved, with impressive features include:
- Brick veneer, 2 large bedroom with built-ins.
- Open plan living and dining area.
- Stylish bathroom and separate laundry.
- Ultra modern kitchen with gas cooking and Caesarstone bench tops.
- Huge Rumpus/garage
- Private courtyard.
- Potential rental income $1,200 per week for both houses.
Within close proximity to Georges Hall amenities, public transport, parks and elite schools.
Set on a big 790 sqm land size with X-wide 18.9 m frontage.
AN EXCEPTIONAL PROPERTY, A MUST TO INSPECT !
Last updated: 04:49AM on Mar 11th 2016