House for sale
389 - 397 Flaxton Drive,
4 4 4
SELLING BY NEGOTIATION
DISCOVER THE MYSTIQUE OF THE LIMITThis breathtaking home is positioned 150 metres from the road at the end of a long tree-lined driveway, the home, built on the highest point of the Blackall Range escarpment, is reminiscent of the gracious style residences of South Australia, Tasmania and even England...and it has the gardens to match!
On offer to the discerning buyer seeking privacy, position, prestige and panoramic views; ‘The Limit’ is an exceptional acreage property set on 9.73 hectares with an elegant stately home, two-bedroom timber cottage and surrounded by lovely country gardens.
Lowset with a grand entrance and circular driveway, the home is complete with four ensuited bedrooms, a winter lounge, formal dining, spacious living area exuding warmth and blending with the outdoors. Entertainers’ kitchen, expansive timber deck showcasing breathtaking 280-degree views that stretch from the Noosa Hinterland through to the white sands of Moreton Island and beyond, home office with dual built-in work stations, and double lock-up garage.
Incorporating four metre high ceilings, the home features the very finest of fixtures and fittings including: hardwood timber floors, plantation shutters, gas fireplace in dining, wood burning fireplace in winter lounge, air-conditioning, granite bench tops, gas cooktop, luxurious ensuite to master with stand-alone bath, masses of storage, and much more…
A well-designed floor plan with two distinct wings meeting in the centre where the family living and kitchen facilitates excellent separation of living, just perfect for the extended family and accommodating overnight guests! Every room has a view – either over the lush country-style gardens or to the ocean…a magical place to wake-up in the mornings and retire at night. The master suite has its own private deck with sweeping views, particularly dazzling in the evenings as the coastal lights shimmer, and view the Milky Way in her full splendour.
In addition to the main residence, there is a secluded standalone cottage perfect as a caretaker’s residence.
Other infrastructure includes: huge 15m powered shed with 30 degree pitched roof and abundant storage, 3 x 5,000 gallon tanks, bore supplying almost endless supply of water for gardens. The main home has 3-phase and 5kW solar power.
Meander through your beautiful grounds and discover majestic shady trees, Hoop and Bunya pines, Poinciana, Jacaranda, Magnolia, Camellias, Agapanthus, all simply stunning when in flower. Not to mention a supply of fresh Avocados, Citrus, Macadamia and much more.
There are so many delightful places to sit and relax in the gardens – you will be spoilt for choice! A cosy alfresco terrace sits at the front of the home complete with a fire pit – just imagine on a chilly winter’s night sitting under the stars by the fire with a glass of bubbles in hand!
Located just four kilometres to either Mapleton or Montville – both charming hinterland villages, ‘The Limit’ is a world-class haven tucked away in absolute privacy, without sacrificing convenience and easy access to amenities.
Overall, this is an offering that stands alone, there truly is nothing on the market in the hinterland of the Sunshine Coast, if not south-east Queensland that compares…
‘The Limit’ has been tightly held for 28 years by its owners who lovingly built, extended and maintained it; they are now downsizing, creating an opportunity for its next chapter. Do not wait another 28 years, or longer, for this unique property to be offered again.
• Unsurpassed elegance & grace – 9.73 hectares, glorious gardens, sensational 280 degree coastal views from north to south and beyond;
• Private setting, 150metres from the road, highest point of Blackall Range escarpment, 8-10 acres of flat or gently undulating land around home;
• Main residence – 4 ensuited bedrooms + powder room, winter lounge with fireplace, formal dining with fireplace, huge living room, dual home office;
• North-east facing timber deck to showcase panoramic vista and soak up gentle breezes, abundant alfresco relaxation zones;
• Entertainers’ kitchen with a central island, stone bench tops, high end appliances, gas cook top, masses of bench space and storage;
• 4m high ceilings, recycled timber hardwood floors, air-conditioning, French doors, bay windows, plantation shutters;
• 2 bedroom self-contained cottage, modern fit-out with air-conditioning, private north facing alfresco entertaining;
• 15m powered shed with 30 degree pitched roof, 3 x 5,000 gallon water tanks, bore with almost endless supply of water;
• Magnificent well established gardens – variety of fruit trees, large shady trees, flowering plants & shrubs, rich fertile soil, verdant lawns;
• World-class lifestyle home with potential for future commercial or tourism uses (stca) – privacy, prestige, position, picture-postcard panorama;
• 4 minutes to Montville or Mapleton villages, 15 minutes to Nambour, 30 minutes to the Coast;
• Tightly held for 28 years – owners built, extended & maintained meticulously, they are downsizing, creating an exceptional opportunity…this is ‘one of a kind’.
** This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for functionality purposes. **
Last updated: 07:44AM on May 25th 2019