38a New Farm Road,
West Pennant Hills, NSW
SOLD by Louis Carr! Contact Dean Muriti 0412 181 836 for more details.* 577.12sqm of prime vacant land
* 12m frontage (approx.)
* North facing aspect
* Choose your own builder and design your dream home
* Suit slab construction
* Prestige address and lifestyle in a prime position
* Zoned for Cherrybrook Public School and Pennant Hills High School
* Easy access to Pennant Hills train station & future Cherrybrook train station
* Only 2.5km to Pennant Hills Marketplace, 1.5km to Thompsons Corner shops, and convenient to Castle Towers shopping precinct
* 600m to bus services on Boundary Rd & New Line Rd
* Walk to local reserves and parkland
Occupying a premier position in a tightly held location, this vacant rectangular block of land is ready for you to secure a dream opportunity. If you've been looking for that perfect parcel of land where you have the freedom to design and create a family sanctuary, this is it!
Situated in the desirable Hills District, West Pennant Hills is well connected to key amenities and infrastructure. Just 25 minutes from the heart of the city CBD via the M2 freeway, immediate access to M1 and M4 freeways. Reap the rewards of this superb real estate investment with the advent of the upcoming NorthConnex tunnel and North West Rail Link.
West Pennant Hills boasts close proximity to a variety of educational facilities including renowned and sought after James Ruse Agricultural College, The Kings School and Tara School for Girls.
This is an opportunity, which is almost too good to be true. To arrange a viewing of the block contact Dean Muriti on 0412 181 836.
*Disclaimer: Every precaution has been taken to establish accuracy of this information, but does not constitute any representation by the vendor, agent or artist.