39 Bodeman Road,
ESCAPE TO THIS WONDERFUL WANDI LIFESTYLEView by appointment.... .....You' will be absolutely impressed as you enter this magnificent manicured five-acre property in wonderful semi-rural Wandi. Escape to your own retreat where everything takes care of itself and all of your everyday amenities are so close by - and only minutes away. The custom-crafted quality 4 bedroom, plus study, 2 bathroom,3 Wc's, family home offers something for everyone within its picturesque sanctuary. The massive recently completed color bond work shed with a height of will certainly impress the man of the house. The below ground swimming pool is solar heated and can be enjoyed by the family all year round. Manicured auto reticulated lush lawns offers space to kick a football.
- 4 bedrooms plus study, 3 W'C's, 2 bathrooms
- Spacious front verandah
- Entrance hallway
- Separate study with French doors
- Separate lounge room with French doors
- Double insulated roof
- Led lighting
- 2 car lockup garage with shopper entrance and rear roller door
- Large master suite, renovated ensuite with freestanding claw foot bath, walk in robe with built in shelving
- Open plan living and dining, quality floor tiles.
- High ceilings
- A cosy combustion wood fire place for the winter months.
- 2 x split system air conditioners.
- Solar hot water system.
- Chefs kitchen with Smeg oven, hotplates, range hood, dishwasher, Tassy oak cupboards, fridge/freezer recess, walk in pantry.
- Large laundry/scullery conveniently located beside the kitchen
- Abundance of storage cupboards including a walk in linen closet
- bedrooms 2,3,4 are super spacious with built in 2 door robes
- Large bathroom with bath
- Upgraded Wc's
- Separate games room with sliding door for rear convenient access to escape to the pool.
- Ceiling fans
- Large timber decked gabled patio overlooks manicured lush lawn area
- Solar heated below ground swimming pool, water feature
- Fremantle Stone paving
- Convenient drive in drive out driveway with gated entrances
- Avalon workshed 10.6 x 15.3 x 3.6 high approx, insulated ceiling, Portal trusses, concrete floor, 3 sliding doors.
*3 phase power
- Large 30,000 approx Gallon(120,000 litre approx) rainwater tank
- Licensed bore
- Auto reticulated lawns
- VARIETY OF WELL ESTABLISHED FRUIT TREES
Conveniently located within minutes of the NEWLY COMPLETED AUBIN GROVE TRAIN STATION the Kwinana Freeway, the amenities of Honeywood Estate, Harvest Lakes Atwell, Cockburn Central shopping.
Equestrian facilities and other activities such as wood-working, land care, tennis, fitness-boxing and mothers groups also take place around the Wandi Hall Complex. As well as the land care group, nature reserves provide areas for bush walking. There's room on your property for a veggie garden, fruit trees, and you can get creative with an ornamental garden. So lots of "country" benefits and yet a major shopping centre is 15 minutes away at Cockburn Gateway.Other near-by shops include, Aubin Grove IGA, Atwell IGA and Rockingham City. Restaurants and bars are only minutes away. The Mandurah train line provides easy access to Perth with stations at Cockburn and Kwinana,
*Information Disclaimer: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. It is believed to be reliable and accurate, but clients must make their own independent enquiries and must rely on their own personal judgment about the information included in this document. ACTON Coogee provides this document without any express or implied warranty as to its accuracy. Any reliance placed upon this document is at the client's own risk. ACTON Coogee accept no responsibility for the results of any actions taken, or reliance placed upon this document by a client.