House for sale
39 Forest Road,
20 20 10
KARRIVIEW LODGE - THE ULTIMATE LUXURY ESCAPEThe luxurious Karriview Lodge is quietly situated in beautiful Gracetown, Western Australia. Prepare to be amazed by impeccable finesse and bountiful space, in what can be described as the ultimate escape.
Driving into the lodge area, you are surrounded by nature and are submerged in a leafy oasis. From the plethora of rooms to the outdoor living area, everything in this home has been crafted for those who wish to disappear for a few weeks. The incredible layout of this dream lodge was made with enough space for guests to relish in privacy along with plenty of living spaces to enjoy.
The lodge features extensive local granite stonework masterfully combined with hardwood timbers and offers seven estate rooms in addition to the grand master suite. Built over several levels, you will find a number of informal living areas, sitting rooms and mezzanine breakaway areas for various groups. A separate reception office suite is located adjacent the main entry foyer to the Lodge with plenty of undercover and open parking.
Indulge in a cabin-like atmosphere that glistens with comfort and homeliness. Each bedroom offers something unique with earthy tones and a window into the green paradise outside. Several of the bedrooms are contoured with a splash of copper and with stunning wooden interiors, adding to this lodge's unrivalled character.
When your guests are not retreating in the paradise of their rooms, they can enjoy stand out features like a stunning wine cellar, a restaurant that is designed for relaxation and casual dining or alternatively they can bask in the outdoor splendour as the property has plenty of outdoor living space overlooking the bush.
Lose your heart as you further embark to the outside area of this magnificent property. A gorgeous Roman inspired statue guides you on a short walk from the prime property to a tennis court that is camouflaged amongst the trees. This lodge also includes a vegetable garden along with a Giant Chess Board, Golf Driving Range workshop and natural water features within the property grounds.
The lodge is located within a National Park and is truly definition of privacy. Surrounded by Karri trees, the area in which this lodge is located is in the true heart of the Margaret River region. Wine lovers can be rest assured to have access to some of the region's absolute best. A 10-minute drive will bring you to Vasse Felix Winery and Killerby Vineyards. For the lovers of the ocean, a mere 5 minutes' drive will land you on the jaw-dropping Gracetown beach!
On top of being the perfect getaway, the Karriview lodge is the picture-perfect location to host weddings, business retreats or any other special occasion. Offer an experience that can only be found in the south-west and release all the modern-day stresses by allowing your guests to escape and relax. Enjoy the bragging rights that come with an internationally recognised name like Margaret River and capitalise on your own vision of success knowing you have invested in a rare parcel of land that you may not see on the market again in our lifetime. This property is truly magical and will provide a lifestyle most would dream of.
- 1 x Separate Reception area to divide administrative functions within the estate
- Air Conditioning
- Ample storage throughout the lodge
- A world-class commercial grade kitchen
- 1 x Restaurant that has both inside and outside seating spaces
- The main Lodge features extensive local granite stonework masterfully combined with hardwood timbers
- Main Lodge has 7 x Estate rooms in addition to Grand Master Suite, 10 x Deluxe Cabins, 2 x Stand-alone Houses for accommodation for family and workers.
- Separate private managers/ owner's cottage
- An additional 12 chalets have also been approved to be built on the grounds
- 21 x Bedrooms that are spacious and provide great views of the estate's greenery
- 24 x Toilets
- There are a number or private and informal living spaces, sitting areas and mezzanine spaces with all rooms having their own living spaces
- Ample under cover and open parking
- Property features a Tennis court, Veggie Garden, Giant Chess Board, Golf Driving Range workshop, Machinery sheds all on the property grounds.
- The lodge also has a beautiful handcrafted stone Wine Cellar
- 1 x Indoor water feature
- Private access off Caves Road
- Near the Leeuwin- Naturaliste Ridge & National Park.
7 x Estate Rooms
2 x Stand-Alone Houses
21 x Bedrooms
24 x Toilets
1 x Restaurant
1 x Kitchen
1 x Tennis Court
FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO ARRANGE A VIEWING, PLEASE CONTACT THE EXCLUSIVE LISTING AGENTS;
VIVIEN YAP - RAY WHITE DALKEITH | CLAREMONT - 0433 258 818
MIKE TUCKER - RAY WHITE NANNUP - 0402 884 744
Last updated: 09:19PM on Dec 3rd 2018