House for sale
39 Grose Street,
4 2 1
$1,400,000 - $1,540,000
Blue Ribbon LocationBalancing traditional period elements with modern comfort, this immaculate home is positioned on a level block on the high side of the street. Offering warmth and charm which flows seamlessly throughout, creating a highly functional layout with the added bonus of a generous sized two room loft space including bespoke cabinetry. Character features such as red gum timber floor boards, plantation blinds, high ceilings, skirting boards and picture rails combine with expansive interiors, raked ceilings, skylights and floor to ceiling windows to capture the natural light perfectly throughout the day.
A premier setting in one of Leura's finest streets, positioned privately behind an established hedge and picket fence. A short 500 metre walk to Leura village and transport.
• 2017 extension with double glazed windows and Velux Integra skylights
• Open plan kitchen with granite bench, Perrin & Rowe tapware, Miele D/W and butler’s pantry
• Three bedrooms (with options for a 4th / 5th), all with built-ins, master with walk-in-robe and ensuite
• Invicta Tennessee cast enamel slow combustion fire in living room
• Hydronic heating both radiators and underfloor, reverse cycle air conditioning units and solar gas-boost hot water
• Private and established back garden with traditional English cedar greenhouse with power and water
Last updated: 09:31AM on Sep 19th 2018