Semi-rural Acreage for sale
39 Mcleods Road,
6 4 18
O/A $1.1 Million
PRIVATE 286 ACRE ESTATE WITH GRAND 740M2 RESIDENCE.......A MUST SEE PROPERTY!This is just the most magnificent property that offers endless possibilities & an outstanding opportunity to one lucky buyer! Perched on 286 acres in total, there is 100 acres (approximately) of cultivated land, a further 50 acres that can be cultivated and 2 acres of manicured lawns and gardens surrounding the main residence which is just impressive beyond words! An absolute must see!
Property Features Include:
- Completely private from the roadside, the driveway leads you from the front gates to the main residence which has been built to capture the beautiful water views of the neighbouring dam which is very private and picturesque
- As you enter through the front gates, there is a livable shed that is fully self-contained with car accommodation
- You will also find 14 bays of machinery sheds, 2 bays with concrete flooring & both with power
- As you approach the main residence, be prepared to fall in love and never want to leave!
- ‘Grand’ on all levels, the open plan living areas will impress with 10ft ceilings throughout, stunning timber floors and an abundance of natural light from all the windows and glass sliders
- 3 Double sized bedrooms with plush carpets, built-in wardrobes, ceiling fans, reverse cycle air conditioners and French doors that open to the beautiful covered wrap around verandahs
- The master bedroom is located away from all other bedrooms and features a large walk-in-robe and huge en-suite with double shower
- There is an office also with built-in wardrobe that could be used as the 4th bedroom
- In total, there are 3 separate living areas in the home with the rumpus room being a large designated entertainers room with timber bar, air conditioning and glass doors that open onto the extended outdoor living space
- The French Provincial style kitchen is just amazing with crisp 2 Pac cabinetry, stone benches, soft close drawers, walk-in pantry, state-of-the-art ‘Miele’ appliances with a beautiful outlook over the pool area
- Relaxing or entertaining has never been so easy with the expansive covered verandahs that wrap around the whole house and lead you to the separate guest quarters
- Designed to accommodate everyone in the family, this space is just like a resort in itself with two separate bedrooms with air conditioning & French doors that open and look over the stunning in-ground pool
- There is also a separate bathroom with timber vanity, shower and toilet
- Attached to this is the double garage which is fully tiled and was lived in by the current owners while building the house in 2010
- In this area there is also another kitchen, laundry and huge built-in storage cupboards with a 3KW cassette air conditioner
- Other outstanding features of this gorgeous residence include 200L solar hot water for the main house, 200L electric hot water system for the guest residence, air conditioned throughout, ducted vacuum, & solar panels on the front shed which power the house.
- There are 4 x 22,500L rainwater tanks to the house, a bore that produces 1500L per hour and 3 stock dams
- On the farm itself, it had previously been utilized to produce over 1,000,000 pineapples in a season
- The property is fully fenced and is suitable for cattle/horses with cattle yards in place
- Whether you consider this property for a luxurious lifestyle in glorious surroundings, or as an income producing farm, you definitely won’t be disappointed.
Last updated: 02:12PM on Aug 2nd 2017