House for sale
39 Okapa Rise,
4 2 2
LUXURY COASTAL RETREATPrivately positioned amongst 1.7 acres of beautiful bushland, just moments from stunning Geographe Bay, this exceptional HIA award-winning residence reflects an opulent resort-style ambience. Luxury homes of such esteemed calibre, set in this brilliant coastal location, rarely come onto the market … so this offering is truly special.
Inside the custom-designed, contemporary lifestyle home, you’ll find an ultra-spacious layout which has been thoughtfully conceived. The northerly aspect and clever use of large windows work brilliantly to frame the picturesque outlook, draw in the natural light and maximise solar passive efficiency.
The inviting open plan living areas offer zones for dining, living and entertaining, plus you have a separate home theatre/music room located upstairs. Wide stacker doors slide back to provide seamless indoor/outdoor living spaces, and the large covered alfresco area offers options for both lounging and dining.
A focal point of the home is the sparkling inground swimming pool with its wide deck and solar-powered heating, which features prominently from most aspects of the home.
This exceptional property boasts a long list of features, including:
• Four large bedrooms, complete with built-in robes
• Ensuite with deep bath and built-in robe to master bedroom
• Dedicated home office with custom-built cabinetry plus study nook
• Underfloor heating in the two beautifully-appointed bathrooms
• Sleek designer kitchen with integrated dishwasher and meals nook
• Beautiful open fireplace with feature stonework
• Extensive limestone feature walls
• Outdoor fire pit for intimate gatherings
• Welcoming front courtyard at the home’s entrance
• Fully reticulated landscaped gardens and manicured lawns
• Underground power, mains water
• 6.5KwH solar system, sufficient to run the day-to-day power requirements
• Large double garage with space for 2 large 4WDs plus plenty of storage
• Fully-sealed asphalt driveway with numerous bays for boats, vans and guests’ vehicles
Located in the captivating Maybrook Forest, this very special property is perfectly situated, just three minutes’ drive from Dunsborough town centre and only a few minutes from local primary schools and the sparkling azure waters of Geographe Bay. Of course, the region’s famous wineries and fabulous restaurants are also right on your doorstep.
This outstanding executive residence both captivates and entices to the point where you never want to leave. To discover the magic of this unrivalled property for yourself, arrange your personal viewing with Julie Fairclough on 0407 174 258 today.
Last updated: 08:10PM on Jan 15th 2019