House for sale
39 Riverdowns Crescent,
4 3 6
Offers over $1,199,000
UNIQUE, LUXURY DUAL-LIVING MASTERPIECE ON ONE ACRE BLOCKFrom the moment you arrive at this magnificent property, you will appreciate the grandeur & WOW factor that it emanates.
Your own private resort is situated in a semi-rural acreage setting, with the convenience of being handy to all amenities. A truly unique layout with 2 x separate dwellings, providing plenty of scope for various uses including; Dual-living accommodation for the extended family, guests or additional income stream, as well as being perfectly suited for home-based businesses.
Tucked away in the highly sought-after & prestigious "River Downs" enclave, this dream property boasts the following:
Massive property with 2 x separate dwellings (all council approved).
Main Residence Comprises:
* 3 x huge double bedrooms in total.
* King sized master bedroom, complete with huge custom fitted walk-in-robe & luxurious ensuite with; large shower (features heated towel-rails & frameless glass), double vanity, and impeccably finished with floor-to-ceiling tiles and stone tops).
* 2 x very well-appointed bathrooms in total.
* 2 x living areas, including a massive lounge & separate tiled family/meals with raked ceilings.
* Large, centrally located, ultra-modern & ultra-stylish gourmet kitchen. Well-equipped with; Huge 5 x burner gas cook-tops & feature range, quality "Delonghi" s/s electric wall oven, "Bosch" Dishwasher, integrated "Samsung" microwave, 2 x large fridge spaces with plumbing for an ice/water dispenser fridge, luxurious stone bench tops (extra thick with waterfall edge), commercial tapware, loads of storage space including a huge walk-in pantry, sky-light, feature glass splashbacks, soft close drawers, huge island bench with stylish pendant lighting & breakfast bar.
* Sliding doors from the main living open out to a large covered alfresco pavilion overlooking the meticulously landscaped grounds. Perfectly positioned to capture the scenic outlook and cool breezes.
* Additional features include; Freshly painted & new carpets throughout, Ducted (zoned) reverse-cycle air-conditioning (with "my-air" system), home security system with CCTV, Intercom, super-fast cable internet, hard-wired data network, huge feature entry/foyer with large custom timber pivot door & striking epoxy flooring, high ceilings & prestigious stepped cornices, stylish LED lighting, "crimsafe" security screens, ceiling fans, Caesar stone bench-tops, large laundry, solid rendered brick construction with steel-frame and colorbond roofing, solar hot-water system and much, much more...
Second Residence (GCCC Approved) Comprises (In 2 x parts):
* Generous double bedroom with built-in wardrobe and ensuite.
* Laundry and kitchen with electric oven & cooktops, plenty of storage & bench space with breakfast bar.
* Generous open-plan lounge & dining areas.
* Also freshly painted throughout and features; reverse-cycle air-conditioning, security screens & ceiling fans.
* Ideal for extended family, guest accommodation or potential additional revenue stream.
Enormous multi-purpose dwelling. Currently fitted out with an extensive air-conditioned gymnasium (owner may consider selling the gym equipment separately), custom fitted study/home-office & huge store-room (approx 5m x 3.3m). Would be perfect for running a home-based business. Alternatively, the new owner may like to combine Parts A & B to create a larger 2nd residence.
6 x covered car spaces in total. Includes double carport plus 3 x bay shed with single carport plus plenty of additional off-street parking.
* Large in-ground swimming pool with automatic salt-water chlorinator & sand filter, well-established gardens, PSC fencing & ambient lighting. * Massive block, (4,006m or one acre). Fully fenced. Meticulously landscaped. Private & secure with intercom and automatic gate. * Near new "Taylex" sewer treatment system. * "Rain Bird" Irrigation system with sensors. * Premier location - Just minutes to schools, parks, numerous shopping centres (including Westfield Helensvale), Griffith University, Gold Coast Hospital, numerous golf courses & marinas, numerous theme parks including; Movie World and "Top Golf", Helensvale "Night Quarter", public transport (Including Helensvale Train Station with adjoining light rail station) & convenient access to the M1 (approx 45 mins to Brisbane, 25 mins to Main Beach, 35 mins to Gold Coast Airport).
This is an extremely rare opportunity to claim one of the most exclusive & desirable addresses on the Gold Coast. The astute & privileged new home owner will appreciate the exceptional quality, meticulous attention to detail, enviable location, unique opportunity & future capital growth that this sensational property has to offer.
Don't miss out... call Julian Porter today!!
While all care has been taken to ensure the information provided herein is correct, we do not take responsibility for any inaccuracies. Accordingly all interested parties should make their own enquirie...
Last updated: 11:19AM on Jan 20th 2019