39 Stapleton Street,
Two Homes on a huge -1155 sqm BlockSet in an extremely desirable position and nestled on a large parcel of land that boasts a wide 20.115 metre (approx) street frontage with 1155 sqm of total land area, 39 Stapleton Street, Wentworthville simply oozes with potential.
The R3 Medium Density Zoning provides scope for multi dwelling development (subject to council approval) whilst the existing dwelling which is made up of an approved dual occupancy is fantastic for those who may wish to rent the residences out and benefit from two rental incomes.
Conveniently located within easy reach to both Pendle Hill and Wentworthville Railway Station and Shops, this property is a fantastic opportunity for developers and investors alike.
* Land Area: 1155 sqm approx
* 20.115 Metre Frontage (approx.)
* Zoned R3 Medium Density Residential
* Development Potential (subject to council approval)
* Existing Council Approved Dual Occupancy
* 7 Bedrooms in Total Plus Study
* Two Bathrooms & Four Toilets
* Ample Car Accommodation
* Potential For Two Incomes
* Superb Location – 800 metres (approx.) to Pendle Hill Station & shops
* Set Within 1.1 km approx. to Wentworthville Station & Shops