House for sale
39 Tunks Street,
6 4 3
For Sale - Contact Agent
Grand Family Residence - Prime Location - Water ViewsOccupying a premier position in the very sought after convenient quiet cul-de-sac this substantial residence boasts a 20m frontage and excellent accommodation. Built by the current owners 32 years ago this full brick and concrete home is perfectly suited to family living with its spacious and flexible floorplan and commands elevated water views from the first floor down Sailors Bay to Middle Harbour and Seaforth.
• Grand entrance foyer with feature sweeping central “Gone with the Wind" staircase.
• Multiple living spaces including living room, dining room and family room leading onto large balcony capturing the water views.
• Modern kitchen with stone benchtops, gas cooktop and adjoining breakfast /casual dining leads onto full length balcony and sunny undercover BBQ deck.
• Six large bedrooms. 2 bedrooms downstairs with bay windows, 4 bedrooms upstairs with built-ins or walk in robes. Four bathrooms.
• Extra long double lock-up garage with off street driveway parking through automatic security gates.
• Second driveway with gate into front lawn ideal for boat, trailer, caravan or more parking.
• Lower ground floor – children’s rumpus plus huge amount of storage, wine cellar, workshop etc. Possible self-contained accommodation (STCA).
• Level lawns and landscaped gardens – fully fenced, level access from the street.
• Moments stroll to local public schools, city bus transport, golf course, Northbridge Junction, cafes, shops and plaza. This is a wonderfully convenient and quiet location.
• Scope to add your personal stamp on this very well maintained and built and, much loved family home.
Last updated: 12:23PM on Aug 31st 2017