Rural for sale
392 Mograni Creek Road,
5 2 5
Lifestyle, Outlook and Access- Impressive outlook from this 447 acre property
- The substantial 4/5 bedroom home was built by the owner
- Double garage, large shed and undercover outdoor entertaining area
- 3 paddocks watered by several dams and two creeks
- Topography is gently rolling at the front to steeper at the rear
- Breathtaking views of the district from the rear of the property
- Situated 10 min NE of town on a quiet, tar-sealed road
You cannot help but be impressed by the outlook from this 447 acre property which comprises a good mixture of grazing and bush. Access is another great feature of the property, which is situated on a quiet, tar-sealed road less than ten minutes from town.
The substantial 4/5 bedroom home was built by the owner and sits in an elevated position with views of the district in every direction. The use of timber throughout the home is a strong, standout theme. Some of the many other features of the home include:
- Country style kitchen with walk-in pantry, breakfast bar and island bench
- Large, open plan living room with vaulted ceilings
- Separate formal lounge and dining with open fire place
- A third living (family) room with views over the property
- Generous master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and ensuite with spa bath
- Spacious 3 way bathroom with separate toilet
Other improvements include:
- Drive through double garage with work bench, power, lighting and automatic roller doors at each end
- Large undercover outdoor entertainment area with pizza oven, barbecue, fridge and sink
- Barn-style shed with 3 roller doors, concrete floor, power, and water
The property is divided into three main paddocks watered by a number of dams and two (semi-permanent) creeks. The topography is variable- gently rolling at the front to steeper at the rear. There is a completely private valley at the back of the property with a semi permanent creek meandering through the middle. A track winds its way to the very top of the hill at the back of the property with some of the most outstanding views of the district which include both Mograni and Bucketts Mountains. BREATHTAKING!
The pastures comprise mainly native grasses and there is some clean-up work required out in the back valley where the lantana has taken a bit of a hold and needs clearing/spraying.
Located in a beautiful valley NE of town, the property has school bus, mail and garbage services and is less than 1 hour to the coast.
Property Code: 818
Last updated: 03:27PM on Jun 16th 2017