Semi-rural Acreage for sale
393 The Entrance Road,
Erina Heights, NSW
5 3 6
$1,825,000 - $2,000,000
Coastal Paradise set on 2.3 Luxurious AcresSpoilt for position and privacy this luxuriously inviting acreage home is sure to delight the whole family. Set over 2.3 acres of manicured parkland grounds centrally located in the heart of sought after Erina Heights and boasting absolute serenity.
The home is brilliantly positioned on the block whilst providing the perfect floor plan for a large family offering a selection of formal and informal living domains, generous parents retreat and a self-contained pool house, the grandparents and guests will be accommodated in style.
Sun drenched and located within easy walking distance to leading schools, shops and transport, this really is the complete Coastal package.
- Approximately 9,380sqm of beautiful sundrenched land
- Split level home with high ceilings
- 5 generously sized bedrooms including generously proportioned parents retreat
- 3 bathrooms - 2 Newly renovated including ensuite
- Striking kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Fully self - contained pool house with kitchenette & bathroom
- 2 car garage with internal access
- Offering plenty of car space and work space in the extremely large free standing shed with mezzanine. Approx 9 x 8 x 4 Meter Shed
- In-ground 12 x 5 meter salt water pool with shade sails
Extras include; Air conditioning, Open fire place, Electric hot water system, New carpet, Water tanks 76,000 liters, Town water supply, Bio cycle onsite sewage disposal system
To secure your stunning family acreage, call Susan today to book your inspection on 0408 764 030
Last updated: 02:46PM on Aug 23rd 2017