House for sale
394 Beauchamp Road,
3 2 1
Auction 18th March 2017
A Tranquil Coastal OasisaUCTION THIS SATURDAY ON SITE AT 12.30PM... A coastal haven of privacy and tranquillity in a sought-after community setting, this exceptional home is an offering of warmth, style and undeniable quality.
Impeccably appointed and desirably low maintenance with an emphasis on liveability, the versatile interiors flow over two welcoming levels.
Oriented to embrace the light of a northern perspective and soothed by cooling summer sea breezes, this superb residence is conveniently placed just a short walk to schools, parklands, regular transport, South Maroubra Village shopping and a choice of beaches.
* Offering a choice of casual and formal entertaining areas
* Double bedrooms with built-ins, formal lounge/4th bedroom
* Sublime rear garden has a level lawn and barbecue deck
* Chic kitchen, stone benches, breakfast bar, gas appliances
* Polished timber floors, soaring ceilings, 2 kW solar system
* Secure parking, spa bath, storage and plantation shutters
Council: $425.15 per quarter
Water: $168.38 per quarter
Auction: Saturday 18th March 2017
Venue: On Site at 12.30pm
View: Thursday 4.305pm & Saturday 12-12.30pm
Contact: Veronica Perez 0411 871 225
Last updated: 02:00PM on Mar 13th 2017