House for sale
395 Edward Road,
Chirnside Park, VIC
4 4 3
Expressions of Interest by Tuesday 3 July at 5pm (Unless Sold Prior)Family prestige with a front-row Yarra Valley panorama
A 40-acre dream of rolling paddocks, manicured gardens and a breathtaking vista of the Yarra Valley is the enchanted setting for this majestic family residence. Introduced by a driveway which winds past the dam and plenty of land for your horses, journey inside to be seduced by the soaring double height ceiling and glazing within the glorious lounge room. Alongside, the substantial dining room flows into the large modern kitchen, open meals area and peaceful family room with wood fire.
Ready for gatherings at any time of the year, the enclosed alfresco boasts a BBQ and family spa with views out to the floodlit tennis court. Alternatively, there's a large rumpus room with bar for all ages to enjoy.
The 4 deluxe bedroom, 4 ensuite floorplan features a retreat, study and private upper master bedroom with WIR, BIR and marble dual-vanity spa ensuite, while exterior storage is well catered for with 2 very large sheds (including a gardener's toilet and shower).
In the highly-desirable Yarra Valley surrounded by exclusive golf courses and boutique vineyards, this is a brilliant location conveniently close to the train station, a range of excellent private and public schools, and only 4 kms to Chirnside Park Shopping Centre.
* Enchanting 4 bedroom, 4 ensuite home on 40 acres approx.
* Five impressive living zones plus an enclosed spa alfresco
* Private upper master bedroom with WIR, BIR and spa ensuite
* Tennis court, landscaped garden, fenced paddocks and a dam
* Automatic entry gates, triple auto garage and 2 large sheds
* Gas ducted heating, ducted vacuum and air-conditioners
* Near exclusive golf courses and Yarra Valley vineyards
* Close to Chirnside Park Shopping Centre, train and schools
Terms: 10% deposit, balance negotiable
Last updated: 04:50PM on May 16th 2018