3/95 O'brien Street,
Bondi Beach, NSW
Sold by Kiel Glass and Tom MurrayChic Urban Style at Heart of Beach Culture
Designer renovated with clean lines and an industrial chic vibe, this upper level security apartment is a sanctuary of urban style with Bondi's vibrant beach culture at the doorstep.
Encompassing the whole floor of a boutique building, this sleek entertainer is exceptionally private with a sunny northerly rear aspect and tranquil treetop vistas. Ideally positioned to embrace the Eastern Suburbs lifestyle, it's a gentle stroll past cafes and restaurants to Bondi's iconic sand and surf, convenient to Bondi Junction shops and rail, and minutes to designer boutiques, golf courses, Sydney Harbour and the City.
• Living/dining flows to covered North-facing balcony
• Bespoke timber & stone kitchen with integrated apps
• 2 double beds with built-ins, main with dressing area
• Feature exposed brickwork & polished concrete floors
• Luxe fully-tiled marble bathroom, concealed laundry
• Ducted A/C, videophone entry, boutique block of three
• Minimalist style, maximum luxury, total Sydney lifestyle
A superb example of creative contemporary design in this ultra central position with beach, eateries, transport & leisure options at the door and easy access to the City.