House for sale
3B Gypsy Street,
Eagle Bay, WA
3 2 2
BRILLIANT LOCATION, CLOSE TO BEACH* Literally a 3 minute, 20 second "slow" walk to the beach which is only 320m (approx.) away
* Three bedroom, two bathroom brick and Colorbond duplex on a huge 997sqm survey-strata lot.
* Open plan kitchen/living/dining area with high lofted ceilings with Jarrah rafters, tiled floors and a semi-separate lounge area
* Well equipped kitchen has dishwasher, pantry cupboard, electric hot plates and oven with ample bench space
* Master suite has walk-in wardrobe and ensuite with shower recess, vanity and WC
* Bedrooms two and three both have built-in wardrobes and there is a large linen-press in the hall
* Second bathroom has a shower/bath and vanity
* Second WC is separate
* Two outdoor entertaining areas, one on the north side and the other on the south, both accessed off the living area so that there is always a sheltered coffee spot both in the morning and afternoon
* Carport with the capacity to push a boat through to the backyard and hardstand area
* Currently being converted to Survey Strata
Other features include: low maintenance landscaping, reverse cycle air-conditioning, solid fuel slow combustion wood heater, approx. 90,000 litre concrete water tank and solar hot water system which replaced approx. 3 years ago.
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact South West Real Estate Agent Joe White on 0417 939 715.
Last updated: 08:19PM on Jul 19th 2018