House for sale
3B Whitecross Road,
Bli Bli, QLD
4 3 4
Prestige Home with Panoramic Views!Positioned on the northern escarpment above Maroochydore, you'll always find something that captures your interest in the floor to ceiling windows with panoramic views of the ocean and river across the developing CBD to the forested hills of Buderim. From here, in ten or so minutes you can be fishing at the beach, shopping in the new Plaza, playing golf at the new links, checking in at the airport or driving on either motorway. The services and shops of expanding Bli Bli Village are only a short walk and the bus stop is just down the street. But wait; you may not want to leave home...
With stylish and sophisticated curb appeal, this high-quality residence presents a rare opportunity for astute buyers that want to own a home that captures the essence of Sunshine Coast living. Expect to have the place that family and friends want to come to for the Sunday barbeque by the pool. Few other residences can summon such a welcoming feel of space and style together with an intimate sense of privacy.
There is a perfect flow to the floor plan that makes passage between spaces seem logical and captivating at the same time. Cleverly set over three levels encompassing four bedrooms upstairs, living and dining, utilities and business in the middle, while the large room with ensuite downstairs provides flexible options for accommodating guests or teenagers, hobbies or a perfect rumpus room.
Highlights we love here:
- Master bedroom has walk in robe and designer ensuite with his and her sinks, luxurious deep soaking bath positioned to take advantage of natural sunlight and magnificent views.
- 3 more large double bedrooms upstairs with their own shared lounge for family leisure
- 520m2 internal building area on 1,064 m2 lot - room for all the crew
- Floor to ceiling windows capture a wealth of natural light reflected in the beautiful porcelain floor tiles
- Superb alfresco living and BBQ facilities set into a private yard behind gated, rendered wall
- Dedicated media room - so sit back and enjoy your favourites with surround sound
- Large home office set out with two work benches and a wonderful eye-resting view
- Heated lap pool with water feature effects bring a sense of resort getaway
- Picturesque foyer entrance making a statement of welcome as you are drawn to the view
- Large living areas that allow dining and relaxing furniture in any configuration you like
- Modern kitchen with plentiful Caesarstone bench space and quality stainless appliances
- Ducted multi-zoned air-con, intercom to gate and central vacuum add to living in style
- Oversize garage and secure parking inside electric gate allow space for all sorts of hobbies
- Large corridors, wide stairs, natural light and quality finishes add to the feeling of luxury
Follow this link for 3D Virtual Tour - https://goo.gl/Uq9ofo
Make your inspection as soon as you can because the demand for prestige properties away from the traffic and with easy access to all the best the Sunshine Coast has to offer are keenly sought after by a wide range of Buyers.
*OPEN BY APPOINTMENT ONLY*
Call Anita Mirashi today on 0415 551 296 to arrange your private inspection.
Last updated: 05:25AM on Oct 31st 2017