House for sale
3B Wylie Place,
4 3 2
Suits Buyers Above $999,000
A Brand-New Build!Offering quality low-maintenance modern living of the highest order, this huge 4 bedroom 3 bathroom two-storey home has just been completed and occupies an enviable cul-de-sac location only footsteps away from picturesque Lake Gwelup and the sprawling Karrinyup Recreation Reserve, making it the perfect place for your family to call their own for many years to come.
Downstairs, you will find a fourth or “guest” bedroom suite that, like the dedicated nearby theatre room, is carpeted for comfort and features mirrored built-in wardrobes, its own semi-ensuite bathroom with a large shower and stone vanity and access through to a common powder room with a stone vanity top of its own. Further down the hallway, a stunning panelled door reveals the huge proportions of a light, bright and sunken open-plan family, dining and kitchen area where stylish light fittings and a breakfast bar for casual meals meet sparkling stone bench tops, sleek white cabinetry, double sinks, feature hexagonal tiled splashbacks, a double pantry, an appliance nook, a dishwasher recess, a five-burner Westinghouse gas cooktop and double ovens of the same brand.
The tranquillity of the property’s splendid setting even extends to the rear where a private backyard with lush green lawn can be accessed from the main living space and provides a gorgeous backdrop to outdoor entertaining underneath a delightful alfresco area – complete with a ceiling fan, feature down lighting and provisions for a “second” kitchen already in place. Upstairs, a versatile retreat at the top of the landing overlooks the void and makes for a perfect third living zone that services the main sleeping quarters – including a massive master ensemble behind double doors, comprising of a giant walk-in robe, a spacious ensuite with a free-standing bathtub, twin “his and hers” stone vanities, an extra-large shower and a separate toilet and a lovely window outlook with pleasant park glimpses to wake up to.
Everything has already been done for you here, so just bring your belongings and move straight on in. IT’S THAT SIMPLE!
General Property Features:
• Access to the rear alfresco via the beautifully-tiled open-plan family/dining/kitchen area downstairs
• Feature wooden steps leading down to the main living zone
• Carpet to all bedrooms, the upstairs retreat and a downstairs theatre room with a feature recessed ceiling and double doors for peace and quiet
• Mirrored BIR’s to 2nd/3rd upper-level bedrooms
• Large walk-in linen press, separate toilet and main bathroom (with a shower, separate bath and a stone vanity) all located upstairs
• Light-filled ground-floor laundry with stone tops, a double linen/broom cupboard and outdoor access
• Remote-controlled double garage with a storage recess and internal shopper’s entry
• Under-stair storeroom with sensor lighting
• Ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning with touch-screen zone controls
• Feature wide entry door
• Feature skirting boards
• Feature down lighting
• Quality blind fittings throughout
• Instantaneous gas hot-water system
• Easy-care gardens
• Plenty of room for a future backyard swimming pool, if required
• Built in 2019
• Close to excellent schools
• Close to shopping at Karrinyup, Gwelup and Innaloo (also set to be redeveloped in the near future)
• Close to parks surrounding Lake Gwelup
• Close to golf courses
• Close to beaches – including the multi-million-dollar Scarborough foreshore revamp
• Close to the freeway
• Great provision of public transport
For more information contact me, Nathan Burbridge, on 0408 950 629.
Last updated: 11:49AM on May 20th 2019