Townhouse for sale
4/1086 Burke Road,
Balwyn North, VIC
3 2 2
Bespoke living at its best in leafy North BalwynLAST CHANCE TO INSPECT THE DISPLAY SUITE ONSITE
Construction to commence in July | August | 2018.
Delivering perfection on every scale, The Woods is a benchmark development of seven luxury townhouses created by DCF Property Group in the picturesque and peaceful suburb of Balwyn North. Elevated and enveloped by greenery, a soaring Cypress tree at the front of the property has inspired the architectural team of DKO Architecture, Zunica and Pollen Studio to create a bespoke masterpiece that is elemental, grand and timeless.
A majestic sculpture of natural finishes, the building’s form blends effortlessly into its environment, flowing into the vast internal dimensions where textures of oak, brass, stone and wool embellish the elegant minimalist design. A complete integration of north-facing internal and external living spaces maximises the beauty and natural light inside, flaunting uninterrupted sightlines to the lush landscaping outside, while embodying a modern lifestyle of indoor-outdoor entertaining. Streamlined and simple, the elegant kitchen designs tie timber-look cabinetry and natural stone together in spacious and functional layouts, complemented by a full-appointment of premium Gaggenau appliances.
Finished to five-star hotel standards in a collection of lavishly-proportioned three-bedroom, two-bathroom layouts, the homes are complete with two basement carparks, options for study areas, and private lifts to selected floorplans. An ideal address just 10kms from the CBD, The Woods is defined by its picturesque surrounds of lush parklands and verdant walking trails, in a location renowned for prestigious schools, fine café culture and traditional high-street shopping.
• The award-winning team – DCF Property Group (developer), DKO Architecture, Zunica (interior architecture) and Pollen Studio (landscape architecture)
• Construction anticipated for completion July 2019
• Naturally light-filled three-bedroom, two-bathroom layouts with dual basement carparking, study options, and private lifts to selected floorplans
• A selection of quality natural materials including oak, stone, brass, and wool embellished by premium fixtures create an elegant timeless finish
• Integrated north-facing internal and external living spaces, embodying a modern lifestyle of indoor-outdoor entertaining surrounded by lush landscaping
• Streamlined, elegant kitchen designs incorporating natural stone and timber-look finishes, complemented by Gaggenau appliances
• An ideal address just 10kms from the CBD, surrounded by lush parklands and walking trails, prestigious schools, fine cafés, transport and shopping.
Last updated: 01:54PM on Jul 4th 2018