4 Abingdon Street,
North Balgowlah, NSW
Family Entertainer in Quiet, Leafy LocaleIn a cul-de-sac street with Condover Reserve, playing fields, Balgowlah Golf Club and Manly Dam all nearby, this single level family home features private interiors and landscaped rear gardens in a north facing, sundrenched setting. The home boasts a blend of timeless charm and tasteful updates, including a near new kitchen and modern bathrooms, while expansive decking, lawn areas and a heated pool and spa provide an enhanced outdoor environment. A stroll to shops, schools and city buses, it offers a sanctuary for family living in a sought-after location.
- Two living areas; formal and open plan living/dining areas plus study or
4th bedroom room.
- Renovated kitchen has quality s/steel appliances and gas cooking
- All bedrooms with mirrored built-ins, master also has a walk-in robe
- Stylish full main bathroom, second bathroom and internal laundry with plenty of storage
- Elegant shutters, floorboards, r/c air conditioning & central heating
- Rear private garden with deck, heated pool/spa, cubbyhouse
- Double garage with second laundry & ample storage space
- Balgowlah North Public School catchment