House for sale
4 Alexandra Crescent,
4 4 7
$1,395,000 - $1,495,000
RESORT-STYLE HAVEN WITH STORAGE/ WORKSHOP FACILITYNestled between Rye's bay/ocean beaches and Mornington Peninsula award winning golf courses, this four-bedroom (all with private ensuite) residence offers palatial living on a tranquil acre (approx.) allotment. Privately positioned behind automatic gates, it provides the ultimate family retreat with solar-heated, salt-water fully tiled swimming pool, covered entertaining area and large shed (7.4m x 15.5m) with 3 phase power, suitable for storage of boats, cars, or a great trade person workshop.
The striking interior, featuring soaring 9ft, timber-lined ceilings and a curved staircase, comprises a formal living/dining room, family/meals area with gas log fire and sunroom overlooking the garden. The kitchen comes complete with timber cabinets, a breakfast bar and quality appliances including a gas cooktop, built-in convection microwave and dishwasher.
An updated two-way bathroom with a double, stone-top vanity is accessible from a bedroom on the ground floor. Upstairs, three further bedrooms - each with their own ensuites - enjoy treetop views. The master bedroom has a walk-through robe, while the others contain built-ins. The fully-fenced property also includes a study, triple garage with individual remote controlled doors, parking for a boat/caravan, gas ducted heating, reverse-cycle air-conditioning, ducted vacuum and a security alarm.
Offers potential to reinstate bed and breakfast, provide a great holiday or golf retreat, magnificent family home, or tradie residence with workshop, it presents an opportunity to add your own touches and enjoy a fabulous lifestyle moments from shops, restaurants, beaches, Peninsula Hot Springs, world class golf courses and more.
- 4,109sqm* block
- 35 squares* of living
- Built in 1991
- Gas ducted heating, gas log fire & R/C air-conditioning
- 2 spacious living/dining areas & sunroom
- Timber kitchen with quality appliances
- 4 bedrooms (all with private ensuite)
- Separate study
- Soaring, timber-lined ceilings & curved staircase
- Solar-heated, salt-water fully tiled swimming pool
- Covered outdoor entertaining area
- Three car garage with remote control roller doors
- Large shed(7.4m x 15.5m) includes 3 phase power, suitable for boat/car storage or
a magnificent trade person workshop
- Automatic front gates & security alarm
- Ducted vacuum
- Water Tank
- Bore water system
* All measurements and dimensions are approximate
Contact Brad Boyd 0434 260 655
Last updated: 02:19PM on Aug 16th 2018