House for sale
4 Arnott Cres,
5 3 2
Priced to sell in the next 14 days!:: Swimming Pool
Spacious family home in a brilliant beachside location
Taking advantage of an idyllic sunny northerly aspect this large federation inspired home offers multiple entertaining areas that open to a tropical landscaped swimming pool with waterfall in an established, private garden perfect for family living. This is a spacious residence in a brilliant beachside location.
Set near Warriewood headland in-between Warriewood beach and Turimetta Beach (6-10mins walk approx) it will suit those seeking a great coastal lifestyle. Just a few minutes to city buses; Warriewood Cinema; Centro Shopping Centre; Narrabeen schools and Warriewood wetlands. Brett recommends that you come and have a look.
* You are greeted by a pretty cottage style front garden with perennial flowers
* Entry is through a cathedral ceiling foyer with wooden staircase and stained glass windows
* High ceilings throughout, timber floors and wooden blinds
* A spacious tiled casual living room that is bright and sunny features a slow combustion wood fire stove for heating in the winter
* The separate dining room and formal lounge room display decorative cornices and an archway.
* With a versatile layout this is an ideal home for entertaining. Families with toddlers or teens can flourish here.
* Stylish timber entertainers' deck overlooks the saltwater pool with a waterfall feature. Includes a new filter.
* An established leafy garden includes a cubby house and fruiting citrus and Paw Paw trees.
* Large bright newly renovated kitchen features a central island bench, new gas cook top, generous cupboard space, Miele dishwasher, Bosch stove and skylight
* Generously proportioned bedrooms
* Expansive master bedroom, large ensuite and walk-in robe with skylight
* Climate and noise control is assisted with double glazing on south/west windows, fans and blinds throughout, heat extractor and fire stove
* Solar electricity panels on roof help to provide affordable electricity
* Large double garage, automatic doors, storage space and ducted vacuum system
Council Rates: $1982 p/a
Water Rates: $172 p/q
Land Size: 708sqm
Contact Brett Ledgerwood on 0401 698 398
Disclaimer: RE/MAX has been furnished with the above information, however, the Office and the Agent provides no guarantees, undertakings or warnings concerning the accuracy, completeness or up-to-date nature of the information provided by the Vendor or other Persons. All interested parties are responsible for their own independent inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
Last updated: 08:57AM on Dec 21st 2012