4 Barrakee Place,
Sold by Josh Salbia & Edmond Wong 9481 9199This double story family home offers an abundance of space and natural light throughout. Situated at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, it is located near national bushlands and walking tracks.
- Three bedrooms located on the ground floor, all with built-in wardrobes
- A fourth bedroom upstairs offers a built-in wardrobe, ensuite and access to a private balcony
- Upstairs also offers a separate study
- Separate meals room off kitchen, both overlooking rear outdoor entertaining area
- Combined lounge and dining room, with a separate family room
- Large modern kitchen with updated appliances, dishwasher and plenty of storage
- Downstairs offers two bathrooms and two linen cupboards
- Generous fully fenced swimming pool at the front of the property
- Ample garden area on either side of the pool, including an outdoor shed
- Covered entertaining area and outdoor entertaining area, as well as an entry porch
- Double lock-up garage, approx. 8m long, Split System Air conditioning
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.