House for sale
4 Barrakee Place,
4 3 2
Auction on site unless sold prior
Stylish family residence, overlooking valleyThis double story family home offers an abundance of space and natural light throughout. Situated at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, it is located near national bushlands and walking tracks.
- Three bedrooms located on the ground floor, all with built-in wardrobes
- A fourth bedroom upstairs offers a built-in wardrobe, ensuite and access to a private balcony
- Upstairs also offers a separate study
- Separate meals room off kitchen, both overlooking rear outdoor entertaining area
- Combined lounge and dining room, with a separate family room
- Large modern kitchen with updated appliances, dishwasher and plenty of storage
- Downstairs offers two bathrooms and two linen cupboards
- Generous fully fenced swimming pool at the front of the property
- Ample garden area on either side of the pool, including an outdoor shed
- Covered entertaining area and outdoor entertaining area, as well as an entry porch
- Double lock-up garage, approx. 8m long, Split System Air conditioning
For further information, please call Josh Saliba on 0400 231 424 or Edmond Wong on 0402 688 296.
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Last updated: 11:19AM on Jan 20th 2019