House for sale
4 Bocaccio Court,
4 2 2
All Offers by 30th Sep, 2017
STUNNING FAMILY HOME ON CORNER BLOCK, ZONED DUPLEX R20FIRST TIME OFFERED !
ALL OFFERS PRESENTED BY 30th September, 2017 (Unless Sold Prior) .. Will be Sold !
This charming spacious 4 Bedroom Plus study, 2 Bathroom home sits just less then 300 metres from the beach and popular Hillary's boat harbour, whilst combining a spacious and clever floor plan with a unique design and sense of flow connecting the homes multiple living areas.
Elevated and positioned on a corner lot in a quiet culdesac location, this large family home is perched on a 1098 sqm block and provides an immediate opportunity not to be missed. With plenty of internal living and outdoor entertaining space, it is sure to please the entire family.
FEATURES INCLUDE (but not limited);
* Elegant formal lounge & dining rooms with a gas fireplace in the lounge area.
* Open plan family and games room with billiard table (included) and a built in bar.
* Master suite with walk-in robes, twin vanities, spa bath and seperate toilet in the ensuite.
* 2nd, 3rd, 4th bedrooms in south wing all carpeted, with robes and ceiling fans.
* Ducted Evaporative Air conditioning through out.
* Ducted Vacuum System.
* Solar Hot Water System.
* 1098 sqm Corner Block (Zoned R20) Duplex.
* Dual side access, separate workshop shed with power.
* Huge Timber Lined Alfresco Entertainment area with wall mounted TV and water feature.
* Below ground lagoon style swimming pool with rock feature and elevated deck area.
* Close to seaside cafes, resturants, sporting facilities, public transport, including easy access to freeway.
* Large single level home approx 355 sqm footprint.
The generous open plan living area also features wood flooring throughout, combining a kitchen with sparkling stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances including Meile dishwasher, all connecting seamlessly to the meals, family and games room with built in bar. This living area also opens out to the entertainment space incorporating a huge alfresco with timber lined ceilings, water feature and swimming pool with rock wall and elevated deck area.
Close to local ovals and park lands, Sorrento Primary School, Sacred Heart College, Westfield Whitfords Shopping Centre and falling into the catchment of St. Marks Anglican Community School. This charming family home is ideally positioned for coastal living convenience. Don't delay properties like this are highly sort after.
Contact PAUL SILOVS on (0402 486 820) for further information and inspection times.
Last updated: 06:24PM on Sep 23rd 2017